The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - The Passing of Winter (15)

I wonder how our MC and the empress were related? Or if its just coincidence that they look so alike

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Yay~ Another stupid ass religion that says all women must be lifeless brain dead dolls.

When are the authors going to give us a legit "good religion" for a change?

oooo i like the implication at the end, so who to choose crown prince or your son's enemy?

Reading the translatir groups’ screenshot chats made me laugh 😂 super funny hahaha. I can relate.

But anyway, thanks for the chapter! That painting of the late (?) empress looked exactly like Shuli! Maybe theyre related o:

Dex-chan lover
@Azaelea This! It can't be just a coincidence that Shuli and the late empress look pretty much identical!

Its a coincidence right Shuli and the previous Empress look alike. That must be what attracted the Crown Prince to her at first.

Hahaha so Nora is the ml?

I wonder who is the ML in this MANHWA

And the picture of the crown prince's mother really look like Shuli

Can't wait for the next chapter 😊

Dex-chan lover
You can't use "Richelieu" and not get some immediate villain vibes.

Dude has a hella big hate boner if he's going to use a mother singing a lullaby, arguably one of the few things that women are probably expected to do under this currently generic patriarchal hammer of a religion, as his segue into her sins.

@Nep I'd settle for a decent mixed bag one, with mostly good teaching and some fuckery mixed in, whether that's in the source or the pulpit.

do you think theyre using nora to draw any of her attention away from the prince?

Dex-chan lover
Eew so the prince has some kind of Oedipus complex, what if the king saw her would be want her too lol those poor unqualified people, F in the chat

I read some spoilers at novel updates and other sites and the users mentioned
Nora
as the ML

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the prince is fond of her due to her resemblance to his mother?

And on a side note: I thought redrawing vould be hell...but it seems like typesetting is another kind of hell I wouldn't want to get close to XDDD Hahahhahaha XD You guys did a good job though!! Thanks for the chapter :D

Users who are viewing this thread