The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Wow... after she wanted to be free, she gets sent back in time to go through the same shit and torture again? T-T

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Ahh now she can actually not be a prick to kids. I get that she herself is a kid at this time, but what we saw previously she felt no regret and even blamed the kids. So far i still hate her.

I like how the time travel starts after her death and not when she’s at her lowest or something and wishing that she can start all over since that’s how the trend goes. Also her face changed? I see no difference at all, but who knows? Maybe the artist just added that slight fat on dem cheeks and she now looks 7 years younger.

Aggregator gang
She's pretty much the same age if not younger than the oldest kids. I really wouldn't expect someone who lived a frugal (not to be too derogatory) life. To become a mother of such children while under so much pressure and raise them with the knowledge and wisdom of a good parent.

Does anyone actually read the whole family name? I only skim it in my mind like "Ne--hxuwhzha" lol

Anyhow, I'm really sad for her not being able to live out her dream life and just getting away from all of the pressure, problem and her kids. It would have been interesting to see how they would react to her leaving the house she has sacrificed on so much and all😪

Dex-chan lover
;-; she was so excited to be free

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Rereading these chapters after the “epilogue chapters” ... now I’m sad

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@canitgetauhh same
but now I have an excuse to reread this entire thing

Code:

Rereading this coz I got confused after the epilogue chapters now im crying like a baby

You know what?

I'm super glad that the most she remember is that she was attacked by bandits, woke up on a bed with a headache and not suffering from HOW she died and the states of her body...

I sincerely hopes that Shuli and people she holds dear are going to reach their happy ending....
AND SCREW THE CHURCH! THE CARDINAL ESPECIALLY SHOULD SUFFER!

Holy shit. And I thought first chapter was awful. It's the first time then I want to give manga a -1 score. Juxtaposition between art, story which author desperately trying to tell and acting of the MC is so incredibly nauseating I physically feel sick after reading this. I've read drama, gore and ecchi, but this was somehow worse. Reading all praises in this thread just makes me go crazy. Pls help. Am I the only one, really?

Users who are viewing this thread