The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 30 - The Passing of Winter (17)

seeing what sulli has been going through, it's so awesome that she still caring her step children and keep her gentle nature like that.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Oof. Getting a fake lover never ends well. Thankfully(?) thats a flashback.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!!

She hopefully, will crush this woman under her shoe (I hope Nora doesn't have to come in and save the day unless necessary)....

I really do love the story... I hope it continues showing Shuli develop into a stable, strong figure in this ugly arse society (I hate that these upper class persons fail to realise that without the commoners -who arent as stupid as they think- they wouldn't be able to get much of anything done)❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
hope she sends her mother away for good, or at least ban her from being able to get inside of the mansion

It's saddening that she was misjudged in her past life despite sacrificing so much even her reputation to grant the Marquess' will to protect the kids and the name of Neuschwanstein Family... It's good that her relationship with the kids are getting warmer in the 2nd life.

Oh I didnt get it first but that is the past huh. I wonder who is that guy she asked to marry before. Hmmm

Ahh I enjoy seeing the past but I was so excited to see their conversation!

Shuli's eyes became dead eyes after remembering the past ._. Stay strong, girl!

I'm here for the WWE Smackdown. 😈 Get it, Shuli! Can't wait for the next chapter ❤️

Hmm.. now I see how Shuli got her notorious name in her past life. So it started from this...

Though I wonder how she's going to handle this mother of hers this time.. put up an unbreakable wall? Or slyly stab her in the back?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I used to think she was doing all those things sacrificing herself in the past life because she chose to, apparently she was just mindlessly going along with the flow..

Users who are viewing this thread