The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 37 - Christmas (4)

I DONT CARE BUT LET ME TELL YOU THE SCENE WITH NORA MADE CRY WHAT THE HELL I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH

This chap is so adorable. My hearteu ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ . Especially the last scene OMG😆😆😆 did our young master Nora kissed the sword 😏 ow ow seems like our ship is on the way yo ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪

Thank you so much for the chapter(s) 🤗
Stay healthy and happy! 🤗🤗🤗

Nora my booooooy😭

I hope we get to see the reaction of Elias to the crossbow in the next chapter, I would love to see it !!

thanks for the translation guys !! <3

Sooo gooooood~~~

I did kind of wish to see what Elias would say when he saw his present.

Banned
Zweihander eh? Hope his build is optimized to use that and with good armor. Wonder if he is going Giant Dad at all ;)

awww i wanted to see red head's reaction to the crossbow

thank you for the translation!

It's a beautiful chapter. I love seeing family moment like this♥️. Hope I can see elias reaction towards his gift in the future chapter...
Thanks translator team!

Thanks for the uptades. It was a really touching chapter but I wanted to see the second son's reaction to his gift.

I laughed a lot with the twins yelling it's Christmas. It made me remember to the videos of Sr. Pelo xdd.

Contributor
Nora parents are good people, but really bad parents.

I want to see Nora happy for more than a quarter of a chapter.

Even if she try to act like a mother I still find her more like a big sister spoiling her little siblings, and it sounded wired to me, when she called him "my son", well am just happy for them they finally became a happy family😭
And my baby boy Nora kissed the sword and I was like YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS MY SHIP IS SEALING😍
But wait it's Christmas and he was all alone in a dark room!!! Am so hating on his f@#€ing parents, those #$&%#$ sh#t acting all nice when their just a cold sh#t in the inside😠😠😠
Thank you so much for the translation😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread