The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 43 - Guardian (2)

What's the connection between the Empress and Jeremy's house? Why can she have a go at it?

It makes me so sad to see Theobald developed this way :(

Why does he have to one of the villains? He's still my favorite

YIKES RED FLAGS EVERYWHERE! I respect Shuli for going as far as to give everything up to save Jeremy. I sincerely hope he doesn't like his step mom that way... it's just too weird

if I could I wouldn't hesitate to actually go in there and assassinate the prince. Idc, give me a public execution. Whatever. It'll be worth it

Dex-chan lover
Johannes def knew some shit. Shuli doesnt need any knight to help her, crown prince

tbh she doesn't act like someone who came back in time, she should be smarter and get way from the prince from her own family safety

Aggregator gang
the Marques giving the "I HAVE FORESAW AND PLANNED FOR THE FUTURE!" vibe lol
and yes grow up quickly Nora....don't let the twisted little shit prince do whatever he wants .-.

Dex-chan lover
You have threatened to severely punish a potential successor to one of the most powerful member of the empire's loyalists faction and you call it a "test"? Even if Shuli managed to prevent Jeremy's hand from getting cut off, who would trust a royal family that would punish a loyal follower this severely?

And why can't the crown prince just pardon Jeremy, he's literally the victim, it would show benevolence by the crown prince and it avoids the most dire situation. Sure, it might make it look like the royal family is weak but at least it doesn't end up with outright hostility between a member of the council and the royal family.

Users who are viewing this thread