The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

You're translations are great!!! Giving up hours just to translate and edit this story is already a gift to us readers! The quality of your translations is not on a beginner's level. Please continue the great work! Everyone appreciates the chapters you have released ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

Usually, I don't tend to cheer on the yuri route, but this Pasha girl is the coolest character so far (for both men and women) aside from Shuli. I wouldn't mind to see them together, or Shuli with this smol Prince (btw, he looks exactly like our ML, just different haircolor and eyes, lol), so Shuli and Pasha could become bff and live together while having fun and being smoking gorg, lol. ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’ซ

Tysm for the chapter, you did pretty good, don't be discouraged', fighting! uwuโ™ก

btw, your translations are great and not lacking at all! thank you for taking your time to do this for us

@zastanna i can't place the chapter exactly, but i think the princess met shuli when she was looking for the children's christmas presents

Oh please continue translating this ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธโค๏ธ, your trans is readable and the quality of the redrawer is top ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Marchen is myyy favorite manhwa because of the emotion, the plot, the art๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Im laughing and crying reading this so please don't stop translating
Thank youu

THE DARKSKINS ARE SO PRETTY OMG YESSSS ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโคโคโค

Gosh darn it, the artwork is just so beautiful. Shuliโ€™s is such a strong independent MOTHER!!! Ahhhhh!!!

So, if the princess can't rule, and the father can't do anything about it unless putting his daughter in danger, I vote for Ali, since he seems to have the wise princess' approval

am i the only one who don't like Princess ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Anyways, JEREMY DEVOTING HIMSELF TO SHULI IS SO PRECIOUS I LOVE HIM

Dex-chan lover
*cough* im down for yuri route *cOUGH*

Anyhow the first half of the chapter hurt in a good way ; w ; it was so emotional and sweet

Users who are viewing this thread