The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the re-translation
gotta admit, as much as I appreciate Haevn's effort, your translation is much better.

And yeh, Shuli and Jeremy's relationship is just so precious~
anw, I look forward to their reunion, no doubt she will bring trouble to Shuli lol

@belittled_mia thank you so much for the retranslation. i had felt slightly confused this whole arc but now, with your translation, everything actually makes sense. thank you so much!

JEREMY. SHULI 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

And who is this new guy? 🤔

Thank you for the translation! That was smooth!

Really, thank you so much for the translation!!!!!!! It’s so good and help me understand better

I LOVE that they used those names Pasha, Ali, traditional East names especially bc i LOVE name Alibaba (yeah i know it's not the same but still) 😍😍😍

Haevn Scans' efforts are much appreciated. Regardless, I went and reread all the chapters you re-released and understood them more fully. Thank you.

Group Leader
Hold on, the translation is sooo much better. Ngl I almost suspect a bit MTL on the other group. Also, did y'all do the CLRD and TSing yourselves because it's really really good too! Man do y'all want to get recruited lol. Great work guys, glad to read it!

thank you so much for translating this! its so much better than the other group- please dont ever stop!!

Im getting vibes that this kid is supposed to be a love interest in the future, but I’m thirsty for the princess, I don’t want more male love interest, just the prince’s mother complex was enough.

Thank you so much for your translations! I was quite confused in the last chapter and I’m grateful you provided an alternative.

@belittled_mia Aw, haha sorry. And thank you, it does make much more sense to me now. Now it makes me think her father believes her brothers (I'm just assuming that's who he's referring to) are fools and wishes she were a man because she's better than them lol. Thanks again I appreciate it. : )

thank you for the translation btw your scans are REALLY high quality do not sell yourself short for beautiful work 💕💕

Double-page supporter
Wow your typesetting and cleaning are great!! Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread