The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

Contributor
Phew! What an excellent chapter to happen to be the latest available, as opposed to the past entire arc I could have landed on o__o;;

@starred1 I think I might misread that part! But I'll check it in few hours after my class! Thank you for catching that, I'll let you know right away if it was my mistake or nott
Hello! I have fixed that part, It's a bit confusing to me so I had to call my mom and dad LMAO! But I think I got what it means now, is that okay for you?
@rewable Since it's a courtesy in scanlation, so that other won't waste their work. I know these are unofficial translation, but it would be nice if we can consider other people who's doing this for fun and not for money (since they wasted their time for this)
@Al11_ Hello! Can you please let me know which chapter is missing panel? Since i got the raws from kakaopage and double checked every chapter, but I might miss some, would appreciate if you let me know which chapter to fix! 😇

The other translation made this court arc seem like such an opaque mess. Thanks a ton for fixing it.

Dex-chan lover
I can now see this pasha princess to be shuli's bff in the future XD.
I HOPE THEY BECOME GOOD FRIENDS.
Since shuli doesn't really have someone with the same gender to chitchat or depend with.
Thank you for the translations❤

Halime is best girl!! 🤣🤣🤣 and her dad... He threats her but it's obvious that she's the apple of his eyes 🤣🤣 if she wasn't, he wouldn't even let her go out the palace!!

Jeremy....... Wow... A true knight! Somehow I feel so... proud! 😅

And just because Theo was playing around, the Empire lost their best swords 🤣 let's see who dares (besides of dead-fish eyed Richelieu) to touch a hair on Shuli's head 😏

honestly thought I was dumb for not understanding the court arc. I was so gd confused, since I was only going chapter by chapter w long waits in between. But I guess the other translation was just as confusing to me as to others lol. Thank you for the clean translation. I’ll be rereading all of the chapters thanks to this scanalation group.

As the others have said the new translations are easier to understand and follow. I thought I vaguely knew what was happening but rereading it all made me realise I missed the mark on many scenes in the court arc. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

Wow thanks for translating all those chapters! I didn't even know what I missed until I read your version and compared it to the previous one.

Especially the end of the trial, I had NO clue why they stopped it abruptly. I kinda just shrugged it off but these chapters really filled in all the gaping holes.

Users who are viewing this thread