The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

oh Jeremyyy😢

this chapter is so wholesome! i love it!!😍

halime is so cooool. pls be the pasha ruler in future.😎

will Ali become Nora's rival for Shuuri's love? i hope not tho. damn, i miss nora! 😔

ahh thank you so much for translating! this is so much clearer and easier to reaad♡ I'm very thankful!

ofc I'm also grateful at haevn for translating but their translations are hard to comprehend sometimes :")

@kooncity hello, could you possibly explain why the matter regarding empress ludovica and schuli's likeness to her is a "can of worms?" my reading comprehension with this story and understanding of a lot of details isn't up to par >.<

Thank you very much for the updates! The speech bubbles and everything look excellent 🤩Such a wonderful job 😚

Omg Tysm for translating!! It’s very clean, and aww I teared up a bit seeing shuli hug him🥺

Supporter
Thank you so much for the translation. I honestly couldn't understand the plot in the other version and your corrections make it understandable now. I hope you will continue to work on this story.

Joining the folks here in mentioning that the new translated chapters are more readable, ... wishing that the team would continue to provide accurate/readable translation. I hope more acclamation would help somehow.

However, Haevn's translation is not bad, and the cleaning/redrawing quality is amazing. Reading both versions give us more insight into the story. For a work with such as this one, with good story and quality art, there are readers ... so enthusiastic to re-read the chapters many times.

Double-page supporter
@Nyariko In general, you probably don't want people to know that you were in love with a married woman, especially not one that's married to the emperor, in a public trial. That's just asking for scandals to emerge (though the crown prince looks enough like the emperor to refute any claims about infidelity, probably). We also don't know what happened in the past between Johannes, the Emperor, and Ludovica.

be still, my yuri heart. Anyways Halime is seriously really pretty, and her toeing the line of what's proper and whatever is just *chef's kiss*
Ali has a cat best boy confirmed. I don't think he'll be paired with Shuli since he looks a little young for that, but maybe Rachel? He seems like he could be a calm to her storm.

Users who are viewing this thread