The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

Thank you so much for putting the insane amount of effort to translate faithfully and publish chapters that technically were available already, and being so humble about it too! The quality was amazing and I finally understand what happened in this very crucial and rewarding arc. Not just the main instances but also subtext and even scene transitions felt smoother here. Once again, massive props for your efforts!

MD@Home
A+ translation, y'all rule!

I could understand what happened generally, but now I get the nuance!

aaaaa thanks for the translation~~

and i have a minor request here, based on the setting period and culture, i think 'Halimah' or 'Halima' would fit 할리메 more than Harima. Harima sounds japanese lol, Kenji Harima 😅

For beginners your work is far superior to the previously done translations. Myself and other commenters were completely lost during Jeremy’s trial arc. However going back and rereading all the chapters you translated I’m now so happy I actually understand what’s going in the story again.

Double-page supporter
they all look the same...
Jeremy, nora and this new guy lol
is this the new pattern for ML?

Thank you for putting the time and effort into a stellar translation! I’ve always that the stepmothers marchen was beautiful because of the high quality of writing and storytelling, and you’ve conveyed it in your version. It is hard to follow along with the previous scans... maybe you can collaborate somehow so that it’s faster + higher quality without duplicate work? Thank you anyway :3

Dex-chan lover
@belittled_mia

I will be entirely unsatisfied if it's not your people translating this manhwa from now on. The previous translations were near indecipherable and now they are easy and clear to read. Please continue.

Group Leader
What was it that was revealed about Shula and johannes that they were referring to? Also what was the point of her getting the count to help her, what evidence did he bring?

Thank you for all the support! ;-; But please respect Haevn scans too! I have some reasons as to why I won't join the other group or I won't collab, I hope you guys can understand, I'm not aiming for view, I'm only aiming for accuracy in the translation, feel free to read or not to read.
I know there was a mistake or even two when I posted this chapter, I admit that was my mistake,
@holadide_ yes absolutely! I will translate it as "Halime" from now on, my memory is a bit whack so I forgot what the previous group translated it as, but I looked back and It was actually Halime! Thank you for pointing that out! I will fix it right away 😘
It should be fixed now!

Thank you for the re-translation! It cleared up many things for me and made the trial easier to understand ^^

Contributor
@belittled_mia thank you for the work and all the corrections.
But speaking of corrections, I am getting nitpicky, sorry: When changing her name to Halime, her 'name card' shows up as such, but just before that the King addresses her, and there it is still Harima.

@rawhat
No no! It's totally fine, fixing mistake is my job. So that other reader will be at ease when reading it, I really appreciate your nitpick! I didn't saw that T^T Should be fixed by now!! Thank youuu soo much

@AureaYami
count brought records/letters between johannes and himself throughout his sickness(?) until his death, proving that he was lucid and sound of mind when he wrote the letter that shuli submitted as evidence (the one that said they had no sexual relations).

madam reicher (the old woman/the count's mom) came with the count to remedy the count's reputation, since he was a shut-in who didn't socialize with nobles. if she's there, a respected general, other nobles can't badmouth the count and disregard the evidence he brought.

once proven that the letter was genuine, shuli can now apply for a divorce and pass the position of head of neuchwanstein to jeremy, so that jeremy can request for a duel of honor, as head of house, to escape this sham of a trial.

ofc the priests argued why in the first place did shuli and johannes married if there are no sexual relations. the count was about to say that it was bc shuli looked like empress ludovica but the queen intervened before the count could say it (probs bc she doesn't want to open THAT can of worms) and dismissed the trial.

Users who are viewing this thread