The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

MD@Home
Thank you very much for these translations! I finally understand what the hell is going on.

Really loved the translation this time too !!! Thank you so much, I hope you will continue 😊

Ah, cool. Ty for the tl.

This vision made a lot more sense, easier to digest the on goings. I admit the only bit I was sad was different was the conversation with the queen afterwards, the crypticness of queens lines felt more royal, even if theur tl vision may have not been as close to the author original intention for those few lines.
Again however like 98% of this TL was significantly easier/better.

Tyty

Is that...a new rival love interest?

Thank you for this, this was very clean and well PR'd.

I reread all of the chapters because omg they actually make sense now!! Thank you so much for redoing them. I was getting really confused because the text and the graphics weren’t matching in gravity, and I personally think they’re way better now!

Also that scene with Jeremy was SO good.

I would be disappointed at Haevn if they aren't asking you to join them. It doesn't matter that you're not experienced, the translation was much clearer and better! Thanks for your hard work at making sure we understand the actual text.

Fed-Kun's army
ok but ur tls are really really cohesive and i like them! thanks for covering up the mistranslations i really had a hard time understanding some parts

Those two grabbed the papers and documents like "NO BITCH!! We spent TOO much time gathering this information, We ain't about to see it go up on flames!!" 🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry about Prince Ali
will be the twin sister's future husband from what I rmb spoilers say

Thank you so much. Your chapters have fixed a lot of misunderstanding. I'm thankful for the other group but there were a lot of parts that were just confusing to me because they were not full sentences and just didn't make any sense.

I think it would be a good idea to reach out to them and see what you can do regarding scanlations

Dex-chan lover
Yo, thank you very much for this translation, it flows way way better.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that these releases are easier to chew 😁👌🏼

Users who are viewing this thread