The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 54 - Guardian (13)

Thank you so much for your translation. I had already read up to chapter 53 but after reading the new chapter you posted I immediately went back and reread everything but with your translations instead. I can finally make sense of things

I went back and read all your translations and everything makes SO MUCH more sense now! Thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
So she now has allies in the royal family of another country, this will get fun.

You call these translations are amateur works??? Seriously??? Honestly, your translation makes MUCH more sense. I hope you guys continue this. There are several manhwa I followed that scanned by Haevn scans, and normally their scans quality is enough because the story of those manhwas themselves are not that complicated, but for this one? With all the Imperial intrigue that actually done right in the story?? I WANT a coherent scanlation. Seriously, please continue this for as long as you can.

I personally really appreciate the translation! I'd decided to drop this after reading the last chapter from the other group.
There's no point reading this if the translation is incorrect. It changes/destroys the actual story. I can't read Korean, so I thought it was better to give up on this one.

Seriously, thank you for the more accurate translation!

Well... Maybe it's not the prince who is the new ML-Competition, but the princess? She seems quite taken with Shuli... 😉

Dex-chan lover
Dude this is NOTHING LIKE AMATEUR WORKS!!!! Everything is so clean and wonderful~ Thank you for the translation also Jeremy and Shuli are so adorable this mother and son makes me cry every time :")

Thank you for these translations! They fit the vibes of the story so much more and I was blown away by how good they were loll

Yo.. idk wtf you're talking about that you're not up to standard. Everything looks so fucking clean and your translation is so freaking smooth. Omg. Why are you being overly humble. Lol I think you probably just don't want to work under a group which is understandable. Thanks for the translation. It's really more understandable and good.

Thank you so much for the re-translations!
I re-read it and it made SO MUCH more sense T^T
Also! The quality is great!! Don't diminish your hard work like that!!
Please continue translating! I'll be looking forward to your works ^^

Dex-chan lover
The entire Pasha family are my new favorite people. But why are they introducing the little prince like he's going to be a male lead lol he's old enough for the twin sister, will there be an arranged marriage for them I hope so, they're adorable

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for your work, it's really well done and clean!
goddd harimaaaa my heart sings for youuuuu!!!! i wonder what sort of mayhem and support this royal family is gonna bring to shuli

I re-read everything, it's such a better story now that I understand what the subtle issues were. Thanks!!

Contributor
Oh, it's nice to see the (fake) reporter girl again, she is quite funny, and could be a great ally for Shuli later.

Best localization I've seen in a while. I don't know anything of the raws so I can't speak to the actual translation itself but the typesetting and localization are great. Good work.

Users who are viewing this thread