The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

I dont understand why the church people look so hateful towards to shuli. I mean.... what is their motive? She is just a girl, and moreover in her past life she is not as close to the children as it is now.
What kind of grudge they have?

I dont get this last 2 to 3 chapters? Is 56 like a side story and the last 2 chapters some kind remebering what happend to shuly before to story beging? I just epilogue on the title but it doesn't make sense.

Dex-chan lover
That trash church... better to destroy it. They already go out line from "Religion" the moment they got in politic. They think that because they working in church, they is god or something? just destroy that or purge corrupted thing.

WHAAAATTT??? It's so sad
So shuli left in the past without saying a word on jeremy's wedding day and died before the siblings' surprise to acknowledge her as their mom??? AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
someone give an award to this guy for learning 5 (and maybe more) language and using that knowladge to translate something (in a language which is not even his main one)

I don't get what his problem is with her? Why is that cardinal/priest/demon person so out to get her in this and the past life?

Double-page supporter
Don't be in a position that can be receive criticism if you don't have what it takes to receive criticism. Some will be unjust, some will be good. If you don't like what you hear/read, just don't read it (it serves both ways).

Thank as always taking the time to translate and clean and redraw and upload. I understand it takes a lot of work and when this series was dropped I was sad but, seeing you update the story always brought me joy. I may not comment ever but I wanted to let you that I haven't felt any negative emotions about your work. The only thing I guess I can say is that I look forward to your updates, please keep up the good work.

Double-page supporter
5 languages wow!! Any tips you have for learning? I didn't even notice the rude comments since I dont read them but ignore them! People can be pricks even if your chapter was perfect. As for translations, I respect accurate translations but I do think some slang and idioms should be either changed or have a translator note on the side since those are hard to understand. Anyhow, THANKS!!

Thanks for the scanlations, it can feel like thankless work looking at spiteful comments, but know that there are tens of thousands (judging from the view counts) of people who appreciate the volunteer work that people like you do for the community, they unfortunately just don't comment as much

hmmm so in this timeline they still went on vacation as a "family" and the twins also got lost in this timeline too.
interesting but also it is so extremely sad that they didn't understand the position she was in acting as the head of the family only to be cast aside later on, to be completely disregarded as anyone but a place holder. Can't wait to go back to the current timeline where they are a nice happy family again

thank you so much for translating!!! im still hella confused but thats because this story is kind of heavy so thats on me! thanks again for translating!!

Super grateful for your work!!! It sucks people are nasty and so narrow-minded about a fan-scanalation that you guys are doing for free 😑... thus is the world we live in... again, thank you!

aaaaaaa this chapter shattered my lil heart I love shulli so much ;-;
and about the whole translation thingy, i completely agree with you, translator-sama. people who run their mouths like this know nothing about how translation works, it's amazing that you can provide us with this quality in this short time, they don't know that those popular webtoons under ts groups have a lot of people collaborating and go through a strict hiring process with a lot of experience, and most chapters that come out translated are a few if not dozens of chapters behind the original work.
really thank you so much for this, i think the quality is great, the cleaning is very nice, the sentences are clear, correct and make sense, only thing that could get improved would be having the original files at the same size not to cause that break but it doesn't bother that much tbh, i'm sure you'll find a solution, and as someone who has been reading your scanlations i can see that you're improving quite fast.
again thank you so so much for your amazing work <3

Users who are viewing this thread