The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

Ugh how hateful can these priests be. GO AWAY! but I guess if it weren't for them, she would've never gone back in time.

Aggregator gang
Ok thank god! Shuli was able to go back and omg, that priest he doesn’t give up! Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Im crying, they were gonna call her mom. Even in the original timeline they still cared for the harsh version of her

Ungrateful children will lose so much, they don’t even understand that. They will never have an opportunity to thank person, who despite all negative towards her, without any help or friends, who will listen to her crying, did so much for them. And they still kept betraying her till it’s too late. And after she returned back in time she actually tries to make those ungrateful idiots to understand, how she loves them. That kind of sacrifice is unbelievable to understand for me, I am certain - she is saint.

Fed-Kun's army
....lol they are too late...they did it waaay too late in the previous timeline so i'm glad the 2nd timeline they are able to do this early .-.

also gotta agree with those guys....Good lord...the fuck is that? it surprised the hell out of me when i scrolled to that page

ugh i swear to god i’m not crying.

they liked shuli even before in the past timeline but still, NOW THEY WANNA APOLGIZE
i feel so bad for shuli, being sold off into a family at a young age and having to take care of children while still being a child herself.

her life was truly sad

everything just got so crazy. Like yeah suspected that priest guy was sus and felt the past version of the kids prob loved her despite a rougher timeline but seeing it build up to the opening sceme/her death :(

Why the empress didn't took the kids under her wings like she wanted in second timeline? Because heroine in first time line is kinda weak which is normal since she was thrown into the dens of lions when being so young I don't blame her at all.
The empress had the opportunity with Elias pushing the second prince to the stairs.

Genuinely dislike the fact that everyone's first instinct to Ohara's perspective is to assume she set up the murder or is a jealous villainess when the entire point to the flashback is that the tragedy occurred due to the accumulation of small mistakes everyone made. Ohara, consumed by a fear of becoming like her mother, did the only thing she thought she could do to protect herself in a highly patriarchal society, cruel as it may have been.

Users who are viewing this thread