The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

@rdirf I 100% agree with you. It's fine that the translator gets some encouragement and free praise, but it came from an insulting and arrogant comment as well from the translator. That's just as close to a fact as it comes.

Angry and insulting comments should not be there, from either side.

Tbh if they hated your translation that much they wouldn’t read it. Your quality is decent and your speed is incredible. English is a hard language with many broken rules, there’s bound to be mistakes considering it isn’t your first language.
I don’t agree though that it’s the readers fault if they don’t understand a translation. If there’s a lot of confused readers often there’s an issue or further explanation is needed.

thank you for the translation~

Yo fuck the cardinal fuck that snitch knight fuck Jeremy for having such a bitchy attitude. And the kids. You can't just make years of psychological abuse go away with a couple words. I get that their intention is good, but seriously? "Yes lets continue to lead her on thinking that we hate her and then fix it the last minute." Tf? If they truly cared about her they wouldn't continue with this psychotic act of emotional manipulation.

Thank god everyone got a second chance. Idk how Shuli continues to care for them so much and doesn't live in resentment everyday from the emotional trauma she's buffered. She's so strong.

Omg how fucking sad they were all just misunderstanding each other!! But we all been knew that church dude was shady!!!

@Liilatz I got irked and acted on the emotion, as simple as that. If I had let more time pass to let myself cool down, I probably wouldn't have posted a comment, as per usual.

Contributor
Came over to Mangadex just because of the Reddit comments. As a lifelong speaker of both Korean and English, yes this is terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Its a little hard to understand but regardless im CRYING. ACTUALLY HAVING TEARS. THEY-- WERE GOING TO APOLOGISE AND THEN SHULI WAS KILLED---- SHE WAS ALREADY SO CLOSE TO A GOOD ENDING

OHMYGOSH IT WAS THE DAMN PRIEST. AND THEY WERE PLANNING A SURPRISE FOR HER AHH THE P A I N

Fking creep of a priest
He's been the villain all along 😠
Poor baby I hope your 2nd life ends well 😭

BTM

the fact that she died with so many regrets and that she didn’t know they were actually a little grateful breaks my heart 😭

Every time I see this priest (with dark hair) Hellfire from The hunchback of Notre Dame starts to play in my head lol. I feel like he has some kind of feelings for Shuli. Such a creep. =_=

I'm glad that Shuli returned in time, but it's sad that they didn't have the chance to fix their relationship in this alternative timeline.((

Every time I see this priest (with dark hair) Hellfire from The hunchback of Notre Dame starts to play in my head lol. I feel like he has some kind of feelings for Shuli. Such a creep. =_=

I'm glad that Shuli returned back in time, but it's sad that they didn't have the chance to fix their relationship in this alternative timeline.((

Users who are viewing this thread