The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

Wtf wait this isn’t the ending fr right??? More chapters will come,,,, right?? This is not a good plot point to end the story on...

OOOOH, my hatred for the priest now runs even deeper. Him and no brows get the blood boiling

I already hate that old geezer, but If he killed the kids in the previous life then imma show him wassup😠

If this chapter is "Epilogue", does it means its finished and now only a couple extra chapters? So we wont have closure on so many open points? This story was so good, it feels rushed to finish like this T.T

*here to hope its only season 1 end*

Dex-chan lover
@OlivieMilla I think this is the epilogue of the original timeline, or at least that’s what the author meant to say. Basically we’re getting a peek at what was really going on when she died.

My hatred for that priest has been piling up so high if there's some sad backstory for him I ain't gonna feel anything. Anyways, thank you for the hard work translators!

I've reread this so many times while waiting for the next chapter, and I think the ending bit is what's keeping me going at this point😭😭😂😂👌🏼👌🏼

@plutopancake
I doubt it since his only problem with the family is just Shuli herself (typical noble supremacy bullshit and prejudice), BUT just incase he did for whatever reason I shall join you.😈👹✂️✂️

Roses are red, violets are blue, snip snip Cardinal (aka: punk ass bitch) I think we both know what I'm 'bout to do.👿✂️

reu

Dex-chan lover
"Make sure no one knows"
Tells the first person he runs into

Why does every fucking religious person in almost every fiction is shitty? This is even more fucked up than the stuff I usually read (cuz the fuckers here didn't support equality). Hope the priests die in a long and torturous death.

Dex-chan lover
There is a limit of how I can bitch slap an asshole priest nonfictional character, and that gossip minion of him

I still don’t like the kids in this timeline, they treated her poorly for years and as soon as she’s ready to move on and leave they’re like “no let me be nice”.... they really piss me off in this timeline ugh

I'm so fucking sad wtf the surprise event they were planning, it would be all for nothing because after they come home from the ceremony they would probably receive the news that she died. I'm so sad it's too late... You should've been nicer to her before

Users who are viewing this thread