The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 58 - Epilogue 2 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (3)

So let me get this right, she not being invited to the wedding is for a surprise.

That has to be the most retarded idea I've seen but one could excuse it if it were only 3 kids on it and 1 21 yo guy but every fucking body is on it and no one talks straight not only to Shuli but to the others...

Looking back on the first chapter I was trying to see the hint but everyone is fucking horrible, how is that supposed to make her fell, she had to act as a fully grown ass woman with 4 kids and a margrave tittle to take care of at 16 years old and she pulled through all that crap somehow and this dense mofos (the entire mansion) think she's gonna stay waiting for him to change his mind and invite her...

Please tell me I am the one mentally challenged because I don't see how more than 4 people can come up with this and not see how hurtful it could be, I bought the hate on her first life but this is beyond being akward is plain stupid, they loved her the first time? Yeah I dread to think what would I happened if they hated her jeez.

OH MY FRICK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS OUT!!😭😭💘💘💘💘 I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I'M SO READY TO CRYYYYYYY!!😭😭😭😭😭💘💘💘💘🥺🥺🥺💞💞💞

@baxmlack
I'm guessing that asshole is either prejudice to her origins, or since she's an outsider the church doesn't really have an influence over her as they do other nobles. Meaning, Shuli is a liability that could mess up whatever plan that's been in the works for likely years. Or a mix of both.🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤔🤔

thank you to the translator and cleaners for their hard work i think it's very good quality! some people need to learn to hold their tongues when they're relying on other ppl's generosity. also side note when the blond guy had his face reveal his weird expression creeped me out so much i jumped a lil askdjfh

So the kids didn’t truly hate her. Also a note to the team. Y’all have worked so so so hard. As someones who part of a Translation and a Scan group, I know just how hard you work. We appreciate your hard work and effort that goes into these chapters. Thank you thank you.

Honestly the people in the past must have secretly hate the marquee for bringing in Shuli even though she was ready to carry the burden. Everyone hated her for her humble background and yet the accused her of wanting to steal everything and the lack of communication from the kids doesn't help either, red hair (sorry I forgot his name) literally expressed his hatred. God just remembering it is like rereading"the duchess in the attic" and that literally boils my blood .

Dear translator and cleaners,
I don't know you guys and I don't know who gave that toxic to you guys. But I know the works that you've done well. Thank you very much. Please have a great day every day and night!

@reanseih I agree with you. I'm not going to appreciate someone's work just because it's free and because that someone doesn't translate from/into their native language - after all, doing things this way is a choice, not an obligation that was forced onto the translator.

The translator should also know that when you try to shut people up or shoo them away, it often achieves the opposite effect. I didn't comment on the previous chapter, but this time I felt obliged to voice my opinion. Arrogant claims regarding superior quality also tend to backfire. The translation by the duo mentioned earlier was decidedly better. But, judging by the comments here, this translator got what they wanted - an outpouring of support and reassurances, which in itself is a good thing, just not when it's used as a shield against dissatisfied readers. And I wasn't even particularly dissatisfied until I read that long huffy note.

@fabreg a small correction there, she was actually supposed to go to the wedding. Jeremy specifically told his to be wife that he wanted Schuli to be invited, which i’m pretty sure was confirmed the last chapter, but Ohara afraid of Jeremy abandoning her for a mistress like her parents, lied to Schuli and said she wasn’t wanted. The kids were planning to surprise her at the wedding by accepting her, but she died in an ‘accident’ instead. They did hate her in their first life, but realized later on that she was protecting them. That’s what the prologue had implied, that by the time they realized how much she truly loved them, she had died.

@rdirf aren't you the same? letting out a huffy post stating about feeling obliged to say your opinion after reading the tl's comment. Just stating what I'm seeing. 'Cus I'm seeing a lot of similarities between your comment and tl's note... lmao we're all hypocrites aren't we ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and the plot thickens man can't wait until the next season... Hope they get a good break and time to plan! 7u7

@leslie_zyy Thanks a lot for translating this series so quickly! I think there‘s nothing wrong with multible people translating a series, since it‘s not like you are taking ad revenue from others or anything. Well i guess it‘s work done twice, but thats not a big issue. Your translations are great, i haven‘t spottet any gramatical error yet, and the idoms are done greatly too! Just keep doing this, and don‘t let others discourage you. But i just wouldn‘t pay attention, and not adress it, usually that just encourages people to go on.

thank you so much for translating this awesome manhwa for us <3 you don't deserve the shit you get fr :( good luck with translating and please make sure to take care of yourself first! :)

@Liilatz Welp, my comment was just a reaction. I know that the translator's note was a reaction too, but since they didn't bother to express their thoughts more nicely, neither did I. And I wasn't claiming to be better anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread