The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Restarting Makes No Sense (7)

pshhh this aunt or whatever is just trying to use rachel for her social gathering image... i thought mc would notice....

Aggregator gang
I'm curious why she thought to rely on the family in this timeline. Didn't she refuse to rely on them before BECAUSE they just wanted to use her?

Thank you so much for translating this!

I knew their relatives are no good

And the plot thickens! The devil shows her face, I actually kind of like the aunt, she's an interesting villain and seems intelligent.
Thank you for updating so quickly again! Looking forward to see where all this takes us! Keep up the good work 😃

Thank you for continuing your translation! I don't think you were particularly rude, but I appreciate that you're trying so hard to be considerate!
💖❤💖

Double-page supporter
Well that was the obvious reveal most were waiting for, I'm curious what exactly Auntie dearest plans, my guess is destroy Step Mommys reputation and credibility. Those rumors in her past life about being with multiple men didn't start for no where after all.

but really first rescue that poor child from Aunties clutches.

Supporter
Pretty sure this time she will find out about the abuse on Rachel and put a stop on it. She already has Jeremy on her side, hopefully the others come around soon too

Dex-chan lover
@Athena-Assesia honestly, antagonists in these sorts of stories tend to be really weak/stupid. The early ones anyway. These folks are incredibly competent for what amount to the first boss of the story.

Thank you for the release!

She was right to cast away all those relatives in her past life, they're such a nuisance.
Hopefully she becomes hateful women again, I preferred it when she didn't care what others thought

That manga has a romance tag on it, can somebody please tell me who is the person that our MC is going to be with.

Users who are viewing this thread