The Fantasie of a Stepmother

the art in this is incredible, i keep getting drawn to the character & clothing designs specifically.
story seems meh so far but im only 5 chapters in, comments below make it seem like this certainly ramps up so im definitely gonna keep reading, if for nothing else the awesome clothes everyone is wearing.

i hope they style her hair like she’s way too plain to look at considering her status even the princess looks more royal to her.

THANK YOUU BUCCI GANG FOR THE NEW RELEASE ❤❤❤
It's really interesting, I'm looking forward to how the plot unfolds!

@cyphergodtae I agree, she is certainly plain considering her status
About the ML..
I'm guessing its the oldest son Jeremey (predicting this from the way the author has made them interact) who agrees 😁

I WANT THIS TO BE UPDATE SOONEEER AHHHHH!!!! By the way, thanks for this beutiful translation, BG your trully quite beautiful peple to translate it

There's been an ongoing trend in romance manhwa where the theme and setting takes place in, eh, old western era (excuse my poor way of explaining). But, for the majority of those that I've read so far, it was never world building nor immersive in a way where it fitted the theme and setting properly. Perhaps it's because of the color tone the author uses that I'm so obsessed with, but this manhwa really does feel like I'm witnessing a fancy and large ballroom with men in suits and women in unnecessarily big puffy dresses dancing to a small orchestra. If my words don't suffice, think of "Emma" by Kaoru Mori. (Now that I think about it, the trend mentioned earlier usually has a mix of fantasy in it. That definitely does change things up, but those manhwa still references heavily on the old western era setting. Characters speaking a certain way because of fancy social etiquette, the infamous "marrying a man against my will for family's reputation" story trope, being invited to dance in a room full of aristocrats, and all that jazz...)

Now that I've finished my rambling, ayy, shout out to my Gucci gang THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES AS USUAL MY BOIIIII

Dex-chan lover
It's rare for manga to be read feel like reading a story before sleep. It's like an old novel that nowadays so hard to be found

Thank you so much!!! I really hope the author will make a side story to show what happened in her previous life.

Users who are viewing this thread