The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Bucci gang thanks for the updates 😁. Coming back to the chapter it’s so cutee I mean I really like this

Damn those updates are good! The last one is so heart warming 😊 thank you so much for updating this, we love you bucci gang!

There we go... we now have: A MAMA'S BOY! JEREMY YOOOUUU

What a good boi Elias!! And its so heartwarming to read the twins calling her "mommy" 😭😭 Im rooting for you, Shuli! ❤

Thank you for mass update 😭💕💕💕💕💕
I really didn't expect this ✨✨✨✨

@euls No, it's only on kakao! 😥💔
But the the differences is just a three chapters (One chapter every 10 days with break after a Consecutive 5 chapters)
so it's better for you to wait the translating group 😚💕

this was so intresting seeing her stand up for her family as well as seeing the 2nd son reflect on his action and regret them we are seeing great character development here and i am loving it . thank you for translating this manhua the art in it is really great i dont know how to describe it. it has a diffrend and spacial kind of feel to it <3<3<3<3

Idk but I cant trust Nora's dad??
He acts like a good man in front of others but we have seen him punishing his son twice so far and specially the 2nd one was not something to get yelled or maybe more for...

I gotta be honest... I'm not looking forward to the romance... My desire for no romance is so strong that I keep forgetting the Romance tag applied to this.🤦🏻‍♀️💀

*sigh*...........I really love this 😭 She's trying to be a good mother figure and be so strong through all the chaos

The art is very gorgeous, story is great with heart warming family scenes mixed with schemes of power struggles.

Sometimes I just felt that the panel and story leaps a bit specially towards the political intricacies. If there is a novel for this that would be great (and translated too)

Group Leader
Imagine trying to raise children that are almost the same age as you. Kudos to Shuli.

As always thanks for sharing this story. I love the art, intricate family dynamics and the power struggles of the nobility.

Users who are viewing this thread