The Fantasie of a Stepmother

My most favorite shoujo manhwa along with "Villain Reverses the Hourglass" i don't really like boring, cheesy and blatant romance story... but this one is quite different, unique and fresh with breathtaking art plus the dark tone used... very mesmerizing, this artist is definitely one of my favorite along with SL & ORV's artists.

Thank you for the upload. Another amazing translator. Yo must be in a team. I think the upload is delayed due to the groups want more people join their discord. That's why they release before in those. Well it's what I think I may be wrong. And I can understand. I just feel like webtoon If they want the privilege of reading before anyone they can joint the page and buy coins. Or wait few days to read it free.

IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY JEREMY AND THE PRINCE ARE FRIENDS LIKE? I DON'T THINK THEY'LL GONNA
ARREST HIM, SINCE IT'S ALL MISUNDERSTANDING PLUS SHULI GOT HURT TOO...

OH AND ALSO ABOUT THE PRIEST
HE SAID "TO PROTECT YOUR MOTHER" THEN DOES THAT MEAN IF JEREMY DIDN'T COME ON TIME, SHULI WILL BE THE ONE WHO'S GONNA GET BLAMED THAT THE PRINCE FELL??

"He truly is a kind man" that's where you've gone wrong, shuli 😔😔 fudging sly attention seeker prince, i bet he planned all of this 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Jeremy and the prince are not friends per se. Jeremy treats him like a royal and kind of a childhood friend/rival, while the Prince has this obsession of 'stealing parents'. He stole the favor of the other couple, ughhh the ML's dad and mum... forgot their last names. Shuli looks like Prince's mum, and he's dorecting his twisted affection towards her, which is a mix of love for his parent and desire for a woman he is attracted to... nasty, ew. The guy in the hood is 1000% the shitty priest guy woth dead eyes, since he dislikes Crown prince getting close to Shuli. I've seen in the raws that Shuli will remember some documents to help her release Jeremy from prison, but not sure what it is (can't understand hangul/Korean)

JESUS CHRIST I REALLY HATE WHERE THIS IS GOING. Feeling really bad for Shuli since she has to go through this and that Jeremy has to leave her side AAAAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread