The Fantasie of a Stepmother

I hate the prince! I hate the prince! I hate the prince! I hate the prince! I. HATE. THE. STUPID. PRINCE!!!!!

I swear this better not have been some twisted plan to ruin Shuli and her family, by the stupid priest, or imma #($;*?)#)#?*!#?@?!? his head off!!!

Wow, that crown Prince is so creepy. And it was probably intentional, he probably wants to keep shuli to himself. Erghh!!!

i get it i get it the prince has his own inner turmoil since his beloved mom is dead but can his scheming attention-seeking annoying ass just shut up for ONCE he's so mf IRRITATING OMG can shuli and her family just live in peace for oNE SECOND??
i also feel like even though nora's dad is on friendly terms w shuli rn, there's probably gonna be tension later. i think the dad is abusing nora, and since nora is leaning on shuli for support, i bet that at some point nora's dad will get on bad terms with shuli bc of her involvement in their personal family matters, and it'll result in a disagreement during a council meeting and nora's dad will collaborate with the cardinal/church in hurting shuli. that's my prediction at least hehe but maybe nora's mom will have shuli's back?
also i feel kinda weird with the romance tag like ik shuli's only 16 but it j feels weird lol since she and nora are probably gonna... become something... idk idk idk

It's a good read, and it could go well without any romance. I'd rather enjoy this wholesome family spending time together and overcoming different hurdles. For time-travellers, romance is sometimes just weird.

Really reminded me of Beware of the brothers (
a girl was treated horribly by her new family, but in her second life al misunderstandings are quickly overcome and everyone is happy
), probably most people read that already.

Has this webtoon been dropped? Or should we wait for two months to see an update? If this group is not interested in translating this masterpiece, I hope that another group do. The raws reached already chapter 45 and the artist is in a vacation and will return on 04/09/2020 to release chapter 46.

someone spoil me the ending or the important tidbits of the story since I once saw she was gonna end up with Nora (best boi) but that`s just second hand info though mmm

I've reread what's available a few times before and I still don't really understand why Johannes decided to marry Shuli specifically. was he looking for any available bride? did he choose her because her family was disadvantaged? did he meet her before and take pity on her and decide marriage was the only way to solve her problems? I know it doesn't really have to do with the latest arc at all but it's always something I question when I read this

I still love this series tho

edit:
I just realized it could be bc Shuli looks like the previous queen, who was Johannes's sister? but something about that still makes me question it lol

The art has a gorgeous Gothic look. How nice. Only first impression though.

And the character art is great. The adults look like adults and have imperfect faces.

She should just demand to receive the
punishment in his place. She's the parent, he's a minor, and her hand seems potato-ed anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread