The Fantasie of a Stepmother

In the next 3 chapters we get a lot, and I mean A LOT of flashbacks, we see the perspectives/memories from the queen, the prince, Jeremy and the annoying aunt as well. Also, a mysterious red haired, bespectacled guy shows up in one of those flashbacks, possibly related to the kids' real mother. Also, precious, PRECIOUS Nora x Shuli time. ❤️
Nora best boi! *fangirl squealing in the bakcground ✨

I love the vibe of this one. It can be wholesome and happy, funny, but sometimes it just gets so bitter and depressing.

Please marry Nora
but dont let your son marry that snake that you think is a "saint" from last life which cleary is a evil person 😱

Thank you so much for translating this ❤ I really like the characters, the art, the plot, and did i mention the art? Its all so wonderful. So thank you again.

I love this story for the fact that I can feel the emotions through the pictures and thoughts. Everything and everybody is so complex and well-written. So I thank the people who have brought me this comic. Thank You Very Much.

Latest chapter be like:
Empress: who's this bitch, I gonna test her and take over if she fails
FL: welp, now I will resign to resolve this shit
Empress: ...
Empress: not according to keikaku

My own only problem with the story is the romance angle. These wolves in the name of men are thirsting upon a helpless widow, a mere 17 yr old girl. She is just trying to make her kids or more like her siblings live a better life but no, these horny pigs will not leave her alone and in the end one of them will win her.

Ngl I have read till chapter 11 and it's very good. I just have a bad experience with manwhas they all usually have great start but then they drag along so I'm scared to read more. So I will end this on chapter 11, a happy note.

I can't wait to see
the prince's reaction once she starts talking about a divorce as he realizes she's gonna lose her position.

Our boy is onto the prince.

Btw I’m guessing this isn’t a translation thing but rather an issue with the original author but they called it the “Kaiserreich empire” which..technically means „Imperial Empire Empire”, just “empire empire” or “Imperial realm empire” so that makes no fuckin sense

Users who are viewing this thread