The Fantasie of a Stepmother

@Didjibro haah yeah, as a native speaker it’s even worse. Manga just looove “cool” german names for EVERYTHING (preferably misspelled)
I was actually fine with the names here, a piece of home since I live near Neuschwanstein and Nürnberg. But this one mistake had me rolling.

I think the crown prince, at first, just wanna got attention from Shuli like he’ve done with Nora’s parents but when the time passed he unknowingly falls for her for real. Btw thank you for updating!!

Thank you for the great effort of translating this Web comic. I really love it.

I have never wanted to gank a fictional character so badly. I want Nora to grow and punch the prince in the face and maybe a few other people

Good googly moogly I love this a lot, Kor authors are a class of its own when it comes to these things huh, can't wait for more!

Now that she is prob going to end up giving up her title and name, I wonder if it will put Jeremy as potential love interest, though I know its weird since we have seen her throughout as a mother figure to the Neuschwanstein from where these type of stories usually go I'll bet on it that it will happen.

@cyphergodtae High chance it's the cardinal, just as it's equally probable that he's the one who sent the guards to the library to witness the punch. The church is steadily making its move, and weakening the aristocracy is likely a win for them, especially given how she's been seemingly interfering with their plots.

Gah I got addicted.

At first I didn’t really like this tbh but that is probably because everything I have been reading has romance very quickly.

this does not have too much romance or rather a very slow burn, but damn I don’t even care if it does anymore. I am so invested in the plot and the politics.

This next comment is a bigger spoiler fyi
the fact that Nora is wishing to grow up first before pursuing anything really makes my heart throb. He is already more mature than the spoiled crown prince. I can’t wait for an update

I absolutely love this manhwa. Everything from the art to the character interactions feel beautiful. Every character is so complex and everyone is acting on their own interest. It’s so interesting to see how the love story is gonna unfold and how it affects the overall plot. I love how this is more plot centred then romance and the family bits are so wholesome.

This manhwa is an absolute masterpiece and I would recommend this to anyone

@Ashssieune

you may find something at ridibooks.com.
but it's a korean website.
https://ridibooks.com/books/2057061390?_s=search&_q=%EA%B3%84%EB%AA%A8

Am I the only one grinnigng while reading "The Kaiserreich Empire"? It's not fault of the translators since I believe it is written the same way in the Korean original..... However, if I translate both word into English it would be read as "the emperors (Kaiser) empire (Reich) Empire. While thinking about it. Now I get why we always said Kaiserreich in History lessons 🤔
Anyways, thanks for translating (if you ever gonna read my comment^^)

I saw someone say the Cardinal was around his 20's, and now I can't stop thinking of him and Shuli 😔

Oh man, i love the relationship between Jeremy and Shuli. It honestly hits the hardest, especially when she says things like she'll never get to see his wedding. She's definitely a guardian for him. They support each other and care deeply for each other (that goes for the troublemaker trio too). I really hope they can stay a family in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread