The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Thank you so much 🤩😍🤩
Please continue translating this series. Why don't you consider join them?
whether you join or not, I'll always thankful you take your time to translate this series

I just love you all who helped in translating this chapter please continue and WE FANS SUPPORT YOU ALL!!!😘😘😘

Man, you're hella fast - four chapters in two days? Not that I'm complaining of course. 😀 Thank you so much for all the hard work!

Plus, I don't really see what the problem is, it's not like the other scanlation group has the sole right to translate this, right? Especially when you are already ahead of them in terms of chapters translated. And I don't mean to attack the other group if it comes across as so, I just hope this can be resolved somehow.
In any case, I really appreciate what you're doing, thank you!

I know everyone is happy by the fast updates but at the end of the day this is still sniping, SLC never announced dropping it after all (as of right now) :(
I definitely think it’s better for the translator in this to join SLC so they can help them release these chapters faster as they please! Def the best option

Not saying this with hate, just suggesting with good intentions

Thank you so much for translating this series! I do understand that the other group might feel that way but I'm sure you had no ill intentions in doing so. A lot of people appreciate what you're doing and we've seen a lot of updates than ever. This makes a lot of us very happy! I hope the issue gets resolved peacefully ;-;) They only wanted to bring this story out faster ;-;) Please don't get mad at them too much :^(

i dont think u had bad intentions- im sure u just wanted to give people more access to chapters but the group translating this just wanted u to collaborate with them (or stop) cus u doing this solo renders the work theyve done useless- even when they started first. and youre also being a little accusatory of why they havent released some chapters...groups like that translate multiple projects and issues have occured with people stealing their translations, and with people posting it on instrgram or other places-thus getting them in trouble...so yea they have their reasons. i dont think the group is asking for much, theres really no harm in just joining them if you really want it to be translated. if u keep doing this solo they'll probably drop this even when theyre most likely to see this to the end cus multiple ppl have probably be assigned to work on it. sorry, something about your attitude about this just rubs me the wrong way. ive seen how hard SLC works so people sniping makes me hurt on their behalf.

I am grateful that you are translating this series.
I think you should do what you want even if there is a group that has already started scanslating this manhwa. They may be busy with other projects and they can't spread themselves too thin.
As readers we would like to have more releases to enjoy and not really concern ourselves with the 'drama' of sniping.
How long do groups think it's acceptable for them to let some projects stagnate?
Some groups tend to be unhappy when someone is nice and graceful enough to take over because of 'a long wait'
Cooperation to release more chapters faster would be ideal but people / scanlating teams are sometimes stubborn about them 'having dibs' on a manga / manhwa.
They pressure the person who was graceful enough to take over to drop it then afterwards they either release chapters at a very slow pace or just drop the project entirely.
In that case I'd wonder why bother pressuring that nice person / team into dropping it to just afterwards do so themselves.
I think we should be only thankful that these courageous people are scanslating for us readers for free and leave it at that.
For the readers we should only be grateful and maybe make some constructive remarks but not whine for faster releases.
Scanslators should just ignore the mean comments altogether.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, thank u so much for the fast release. I really don't mind this at all. Cuz, whether ur translating in a group or solo, it's still illegal if u don't have a license to translate and release or permission from the original publishers. Even we the ppl that come to these kind of platforms to read translations or uploads like this, are doing something illegal.
Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, thanks to whoever translates this. Sticking out ur neck ain't an easy task and I appreciate it.

BTW, that aunt seems deadly 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@CloudStrife
I totally agree with u. Plus whether it's a group or solo person, they still aren't the original owners of the work. So if anyone should complain, it should be the author and the original publishers 🤗

I think what you're doing isn't wrong at all. There's no law forcing you not to translate a project which has been picked up. I mean if people can't do something then they shouldn't start it. I know about the thing that they're being cautious and all but it just has no point since after a while, AGAIN there will be some people who just don't understand and repost everything they see. I personally think it's just an excuse. I know they're busy and all and I'm thankful for what they do, but like I said you can't have a hell lot of projects and take away the right for anyone else to work on them. It's just not fair. Maybe there's someone who can handle that specific work better and faster (not telling their work isn't good though) Then you just have to give it up! We're not kids anymore! like "Just bc I picked it up first it's mine and you can't have it" In my opinion this is merely a child's logic. So if you would ask me I'd tell just continue what you're doing bc it's really good. I'll support you either way ^^

I support u💜 .... If they really wanted to work on this project we would have seen a lot of releases by now 😒 but . it's been a month since their last chapter ...so why are they claiming it now 😒

I support you, if they wanted to get translating this story than maybe they should’ve done so but it hasn’t been updated in a month so it’s fine. Good job on the translating too💕

I support you! Thank you soooo much for doing this. This series is so interesting. Thank you for working so hard!

I appreciate what the previous group have done and appreciate it takes an incredible amount of work to get it out. Hope this ends peacefully and happily.

Extremely, extremely grateful for all the hard work.

1. i feel like some of you are missing the point here...it's not about she or he or they translating a manhwa. it's more to common curtsy among scanlation group or individual to not upload a series that is already in progress. most will wait for three month until they will upload the series.(rules since ancient time)

2. for starter, the main reason they are behind on their scheduled is because of the recent D&C massive crack down of korean mahwa and novel in case you guys didn't notice and this is thanks to the geniuses that upload and tag the damn authors n artists in Instagram
...and this series is also in the hot pot (yup, the chances of u getting sue is real, not joking), don't trust me? google sensei can gave u an answer

3. so i kinda feel pity for the so scanlation group that some of you bad mouthed them...it's like as long as you get what you wanted, you do not care if they are being sue or arrested. what they are doing is by far illegal but hey, they willing to risk their so call life to bring us who can't translated a decent hangul this mahwa/manga/comic.

4.to the translator, i hope you take this message in a positive way, and i cannot stop what you are doing because you are you and i am just a passerby who wish that this won't end in a bad way. However please do remember, even in this community we have rules, and there's a reason for them.

ps:english is not my main language*

I believe that there are some who support this, but it's not right. I know it had been a month since the last time they translated this. There are some unspoken rules that need to be followed regarding translation project
1. Do not take someone's project unless they hadn't translated it for 6 months.
2. If you are going to translate or take someone's project, you should ask their consent.

Please do not make any propaganda speech, by saying things like "they haven't even released chapter 4 yet"

Please, they just haven't released it in a month.

"I never wanted to cause a drama"
If you really are sincerely saying that, then you should have asked their consent and discuss it with them.

What you are doing now is causing a BIGGER DRAMA by saying those words. How very cunning indeed

I'm not the staff, but simply a reader. Regardless, please don't take my words in a bad way

Users who are viewing this thread