The Fantasie of a Stepmother

The story is simple and the translation is good, why are people complaining so much xD

ngl i really want an official translation on webtoon or tapas, the author is really missing out on good money

i thought this was an action/adventure manhwa because of its cover, instead i got drama

im not really into drama, but i guess its fine for a drama manhwa
but, istg people always overrate this kinds of mangas no offense

Translation is good yet again.

Lit chapter. I hope Shuli stays though. The kids wouldnt be able to be happy without you.

@areticentreader we could always message webtoons customer care to request them to pick up this manhwa. I would love to officially support the author. I recommend everyone here to do it too. It will be a nice way to re read the chapters as well.

All those german names and places sound to me like they are out of New Kids. So instead of seeing them elegant I imagine people with those names biting open a can of beer while screaming "SOOOO EIN FEUERBALL JUNGE".
Wittelsbach (chapter 14) sounds like a small village where people would paint the black pigments of cows violet so that they can say "Wittelsbach has a global presence" .
People from Wittelsbach would be cautious letting a fart out in the open because the next day everyone in the village would know it.
Wittelsbach... 😂

2010-07-22-So+ein+Feuerball-junge-new-kids.png

Edit: And for the nobility of a german sounding country being in a synagogue (chapter 5) 🤣

OH MY GOOOOOOOIOOOOOODPOWOEBUFABHOEZAIBUfgeuqIVWFJUBOE:G WJF WIUWUIDGFUIHFWOIUVOIDCUVYIUO FVKYHBWFUGCVIK CKGU HUGCVGIO LUCTIDNESSSSSSSS The last few chapters have been so amazing so impactful SO POWERFUL ITS AMAZIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!
the little moments of humor with the kids to ease the tension, the panels showing each individual followed by a couple of words, the way she's dealing with the trial. ALL OF THIS TENSION IS JUST SO DELICIOUS AIJBVFBFUHWBUFBEB ITS AMAZING!!! AMAZING!!!! CHEF'S KISS BIARTCH

Contributor
I feel like I should maybe add a "historical" tag given that we're obviously in some alternate history of... I'm not sure if it's the Holy Roman Empire or the German Empire, or a weird mix of the two, but it's clearly set thereabouts in history.

@Pokari yeah, it looks like it was inspired by some century XVII/XIX stuff, but I don't think it deserves the historical tag because it's clearly fictional and doesn't correlate to any real events.

I mean, there IS a town called Nuremberg (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg) and the Neuschwanstein Castle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwanstein_Castle) in Bavaria, but none of them are portrayed in the story as they are in real life. Also, there is no Neuschwanstein family as far as I know, given that the name of the castle was inspired by one of Richard Wagner's operas.

I don't know a thing about History, but this is still far from historical

@arth_rsachet yes there was no Neuschwanstein family. The castle was built by King Ludwig II. The land doesn’t look anything like the real thing, def not historical in any way.
As a Bavarian reading this story is very amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread