The Fantasie of a Stepmother

I'm sorry some readers were commenting rudely. I, along with many others, appreciate the work you put in for this. Especially by yourself! Thanks for translating this and posting it up for us. <3

Help a guy out on understanding this situation. Is stepmother's fairytale ending or going on break? Are these epilogues flashbacks to the timeline we know now or is it the future of it? The toxic nonsense has made me lose track of the important info

@ispcizero3rd
Well yes, it gonna be on a hiatus. Cause the author needs some time to take a break off this and recuperate, and then come up with how their going to progress. Like the whole process of creating an adaptation of the novel into a webcomic, ya'know?

NOOOOOOO WHY IS HE THERE

wait what the fuck
so the reason time got reversed was because she died after possibly being killed by that creepy ass church guy?

anyone know how to make the panel bigger because ive seen thin ones but this is super thin
(good quality though)

I'm really thankful for the fast updates. Don't worry about matching terminology with past translations. That's way too much work and annoying. And as a reader I know that each scans team has their own terminology and translation. And reading the differences actually helps get a better understanding of whats going on and the subtle double meanings that are in each language

I said it once and ima say it again if there is anywhere to donate money to buy the chapters I will donate i dont mind 🥸

I don't usually comment but after seeing that note at the beginning, our one man group IS THE BEST
People don't know how much work others put to release translations seriously...
Fighting!

Thank you so much for translating this! I really appreciate your work. Just ignore those haters!
Keep up the good work!

Look at all these morons commenting about a specific chapter here. You know the chapter has its own comment section too right? Take it there.

Users who are viewing this thread