The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Spoiler

@nei The male lead is noah, the brunette guy, not her stepson, he does however, falls in love with her.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Is it ending already? :((( thank you so much for you hard work. This is one of my favorite manhwas ❣️❣️. I hope I get to read more.

lol it's not ending, the reason why the last couple chapters are titled epilogue is because
it tells the story from Shuli's first life, but after her death. hence, if her life is the fairy tale, that part of the story is the epilogue.

Thank you for the recent chapters (54 to 58). So impressed as there is no way I could do translation etc but I love this story so always excited when new chapters are uploaded.
This 'flash back' of sorts is really interesting.

Thank you, Haevn Scans! Please do not feel rushed about the chapters. Quality is essential to keeping the story true and on track, anything else will throw me off the flow. So naturally, I'd rather wait for your hard work to come in and enjoy the story in its full glory. Much love your way.

Users who are viewing this thread