The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Dropping this series until the scanlation drama sorts itself out. I know both of them put in hard work but they have to understand and accept the fact that there will always be people who like fast releases and people who like higher quality releases . Both of the scanlation teams need to chill and focus on their own thing. Just my two cents. Peace, I'm out.

@kikuhiko it's not a drama when only one party is riled up, the other group is already doing it's own thing at it's own pace.
From what I've understood it's the end of the season, so you'll have to drop it for a while whether you want to or not lol.

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god JUST HOW BRUTAL DID THEY KILL HER oh my god oh my god oh my god le scared

This is a great story. Realism, plots, characters, translations... All are great. Many thanks to scanlation teams, no need to feel pressured about anything.

Great angst is great story.

By far this manhwa is the best of its genre. The realism, the plot, the balance between real-life aspects that bring joy and despair reading it. Whew.

Definitely lived up to its 9/10 rating.

I won't lie, church bad is too common a trope and it really hasn't been an interesting plot point for the past decade. Maybe I'm overexposed to the trope but they always act comically evil

PLOT ARMOR, the main character will not die because of two words! Plot armor and I am calling it here and now that she won't die since that last scene is probably a dream. I Highly Doubt that the author would rush the Main Character's death right after talking about how they'd kill her.

Can somebody please tell me where i can read the novel? It doesn't matter if it's untranslated, just please tell me where i can find it because i've searched for hours but cant find anything.

Omg my heart. 😫 such a good cliff hanger. I always wondered what happened after her original death, hopefully we find out soon

@PortalSage I'm pretty sure it's a "flashback" of what happened to her before she turns back in time... Like, Jeremy don't want her to be here at his marriage and the twins calls her "fake mom"
It's surely just to conclude the first loop and season, like killing 2 birds with one stone

If we had a more consistent release schedule this wouldn't be so frustrating waiting for chapters.

Just putting it out here as some people haven't figured this out yet. Manwha's use white backgrounds between their panels as transitions, so pay attention to whenever that changes to black. A black background transition between panels means you're witnessing a flashback. The whole epilogue chapters are flashbacks. And yes, it's common across 99% of all manwha's I've read, it's a very easy way for them to show you're reading a flashback without having to write that it as one. 😄

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@thebearprincess from what I’ve read,
the hired mercenaries killed the guards, chopped Shuli to bits and scattered the pieces all over the forest. So yeah, a VIOLENT death. As for why the Cardinal is so fixated on Shuli, it’s because of his obsession with the late Empress and how Shuli looks like her. It’s one of those, if I can’t have you, no one can obsessions

Users who are viewing this thread