The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Fed-Kun's army
I take back anything I ever said about this manhwa, this was mostly a fantastic read. Chapter 54 nearly had me in tears

can somebody tell me when the release of next season? i need a hope to overcome the last epilogue ;;;;;;;

SO FUCKING HATE THIS RELIGION!

Finally, all her's son give er the best gift and she died.....

Fuck

Huh..

I dont understand are they back in time or...
Its was first happy with the Family trip then it switch fast to her ded.
Someone explain pls

one of my favorite manhwas ever, the character growth is so beautiful!! i'm very picky with my manhwa so I definitely recommend this. really excited to see more romance unfolding for next season!

Definitely a good Manhwa. It has a compelling story and a very appealing yet understandable cast of characters. The art was very clear and very well stylized in different situations. Overall, a good read. 😃

reading this just shoot the bar pretty high for other similar come back in time or reincarnation female lead manga. this is just so good

Ch60 just got out!!!! Im excited to know how they reacted after discovering shuli's death 🥲 and for them to realize how much she sacrifices to keep the family safe

holy hell, what great character development and story build up...I've yet to see any other isekai on par with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread