The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Bruh the latest chapter gave me CHILLS

The art is so gorgeous! Amazing art, amazing plot and amazing translations!!!

Thank u so much for translating!!!

@PortalSage I'd love to tell you you're right but,

Shuli did die. Her body also got chopped into pieces and scattered around the forest.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

CW: swearing [PLEASE I AM SO MF GAGGED RN AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! like... Who knew????? GAGGED! GRABBED MY THROAT AND WIG I mean I kinda knew but still I didn't think they was finna do it for real, I thought it was just another one of my crazy theories, omg ... pls I can't stop laughing I'm geeking tf out so mf much rn, omg- I need to go to bed]

Anyways,

Thank you for translating, I really enjoyed this chapter, I love y'all and pls take care of yourself, anyways I'm gonna go take my ass to bed cuz that was so CRAZY!

@Mori_Jin the last arc as you call it is an epilogue of the first season, but rather than an epilogue, it's the continuation of the prologue and first chapter. It's just giving us information on what trully happened in the past, before her time travel. That's why it looks confusing, it's the things that happened, they have nothing to do with the current timeline, but they exaplain why the family was such a big issue to the church. Hope this helps. 😊

this evil cult of church is really sickening. greedy shit using God's name for their gains.
smh i read the spoiler of the novel i thought the blind ungrateful sinner of guard was him but i'm glad it's the creepy yellow short hair guard and he's not the one. is he? please next chapter don't disappoint me.
anyway, my stomach is not okay after reading this, poor shuli... she didn't deserve any of this shit from the start. cruel evil bastards

I don't wanna be problematic, but I really like the character of the Cardinal, and I'm a literal clown, because now my really weird and personal fic about Shuli and Cardinal is kinda canon.

Pls, no need to scream at me, I know I am awful.

Ok um first of all woah and second of all I'm glad that the guard dude (I forgot his name haha oops) went back for Shuli and discovered her body and the bodies of his peers otherwise who knows how long it would have taken for their bodies to be discovered

woah woah woah wait a minute what is all this in the epilogue bruhhhh wtf what is thattttttt omg????

Users who are viewing this thread