The Fantasie of a Stepmother

A new chapter isn't coming out, is this season done now?

Nah nvm, it seems like this episode was delayed and we'll get one next week.

Official English release on Tapas, and it looks like they’ll be doing two chapters a week! :D

So hyped for the author to have this amazing series spreading!!

Aggregator gang
@splashhui The Epilogue episode is the original timeline Shuli comes from where she gets attacked after leaving the household on the day of the eldest son’s wedding. It’s not actually the end of the season; I think the name refers to it being the “epilogue” of the original timeline (as in, if there was a manhwua about the original timeline this would be its epilogue).

aaaAAAAHHHH I GOT TRICKED BY THE EPILOGUE

To anyone who thinks the series is coming to an end (so they can binge it without feeling bad), it’s definitely not. Just a friendly FYI

Anyway, it’s a truly amazing series with brilliant art and an amazing team of translators who make the writing flow so beautifully.

Damn, just damn. This story is so good. Why did I read it before it’s done, now nothing will compare until it’s finished 😭

Okay question, is the main story completed? Because the Epilogue are just showing about the first timeline but after the flashbacks to the first timeline will it go back to the main story?

Okay I, confused I just started this series how many timelimes are there?
I read that the epilogue timeline Nora & Jeremy didn't get married but Jeremy did get married in another timeline bc after MC death she was reverted back 7 years in time

cnd

@Lovelyspacepanda Yes, once the epilogue is over, we'll be back to our main timeline that she went back in time to. But I think the season will end with the last chapter of the epilogue, so we'll have to wait till next season starts to resume our current timeline. As it is now, there are two time lines: the one we're on now in the epilogue is Shulli's first life. Our actual timeline is the one that will resume next season.

Damn, Nora grew up fine too.
I'm glad Shuli had someone truly understand her in this life, even tho it was missed. Also I've always loved that Knight captain! I'm sad to see that he got swept up into all this too!!

QC/N: if you didn’t cry, you hard simpin for the cardinal 😭

People already simpin for him: you have no power here, 😈

I am here to report my Cardinal simping days are over, I'm very sorry for my last behavior Idk what cam over me, this chapter hurts my heart deeply like I'm in physical fucking pain and discomfort

If you're wondering if you should read this series, this comment is a sign that you should. Compelling story, gorgeous art, and fleshed out characters. Its one of the few series I actually rated here, and it's a 10/10. Thanks so much to those translating this!

I’m Simpin HARD for Nora, like dang dude your the first fictional character to make me actually tear up, props to the author for doing such an amazing job with the story!

Users who are viewing this thread