The Fantasie of a Stepmother

It’s so heartbroken story TT
So Nora is in love with Shuli since the first timeline.

Ps. Nora is so hot!

Help me out guys, I need some of those spoilers before I have no more tears left to cry : ' (

@cnd
Thank you so much for clarifying, I appreciate it❤
I went on Kakaopage and notices all chapters said "part 1"(aka Season 1) so I assume you are right once S1 Epilogue is done , Season 2 will start back with the main story

Dex-chan lover
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. very good way of teasing readers!!

Stg, this epilogue is such a banger. I was so freaking curious on what happened in the first lifetime and I love the absolute detail. Also loving how all the pertinent characters to our storyline having a meaning in the first lifetime.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARDWORK!!! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!

MAAAAN IN FREAKING CRYING RIGHT NOWWWW, SHEET I WANT SOMEONE TO LOVE ME LIKE NORA LOVE SHULLI, MOMMYYY AAAAAAAGHHHH

Fed-Kun's army
Idk if it's because it's been a while since I last read this but ch.61 felt all over the place. Like I can barely tell what happened

THIS IS THE BEST MANGA EVER, I CAN TELL ✨ it has a very deep story line and has a various taste, sometimes bitter but sometime sweet etc. And the things i also appreciate is the drawing line, it was so beautiful and i like it because the character looks really like Germans than asian (almost manga’s drawing line is an asian-like character) but it just my taste, guys (i didnt mean asian-like is not good but i just think this way suit the manga more. This manga is a combination of perfection!! 🥰 P.S thank you for translating <3

Y'all. Can we just talk about the perfection that is older!Nora and older!Shuli ?
༶ඬ༝ඬ༶ ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶ ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶ ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶ ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶ ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶ ༶ඬ༝ඬ༶

Also. Rip my heart for this epilouge arc ಥ_ಥ

Users who are viewing this thread