The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Just wanna say thank you so much for spending time to give us new translations!! It totally makes my day!!! And I’m not sure why the hate tho I don’t think you deserve this kind of treatment :(

@irmaars21

I am not SLC member, just reader. SLC said they talk to EJ already.

@bobsburgers

I see you don’t upload until i sent post notification, why don’t you just stop if that what you want do

Dex-chan lover
@bobsburgers

Negative comments are always the loudest on the internet. They are also the tiniest, numbering to a few couple for every tens of thousands that just choose not to be a loudmouth. Don't give in.

Specially if you don't know if these are just multiple alt and fake accounts bullying you with anon comments. It's a thing that happen in scanlation drama.

NO ONE OWNS THIS MANHWA!!! Except for the original author, that is. Then HOW DARE anyone claim ownership on this manhwa and forbid others from translating this?? STOP BEING SO CHILDISH!! This is a STUPID drama, it just shows immaturity if one scanlator team don't let another one translate because they THINK they own this (well, here's the truth: No one (but the original author) owns anything!). At the end of the day, the point in translating is for others to read, right? Well, the best is the one who releases good quality translations on time. SLC hasn't updated in a few months, so it's their loss, let another one translate this.

@viviq you know what? Leave and never read this again, if that's what you want. The fandom (and the scanlator teams) will be so much better off without negative people who harass others. Bobsburgers isn't "stealing" anything, it's their own translation and they have as much a right to translate this as SLC or any other group. By harassing bobsburgers in name of SLC, seems like you are more of the attention seeker rather than bobsburgers.

I support the translator, this story rocks and it would be so disheartening if it gets droped AGAIN, so do please keep up the good work, we don't mind the long waits just please don't drop it.😭😭

Support for the translator because I remember the days when there would be 5 groups working on the same series and releasing on their own schedule. You had the quick releases and the slower ones that you'd re-read to make sure you understood things properly. Naturo, Bleach, Inuyasha, and many other series had this issue. The groups usually merged after a time. Same thing with subbers.

the group has a rule that I've never really seen exist in the 20+ years I've been in the anime community.

If a group hasn't released a chapter in 2 months then many chapters are available then it's their loss for improper scheduling. Be thankful it's a person instead of /a/ doing the hard work. /a/ is probably one of the largest translation groups still going strong.

2 children down, 2 more to go, and 2 relatives to kick out in the process. Thank you so much for the chapter release! Please take your time :) if school is getting hectic please dont let this get in the way for studying, dont pay attention to what they say about you especially when you know you guys worked hard to translate and share this webtoon to us, i cant thank you enough! Stay safe and wish you all the best!

Probably one of my favorite translators. They do their best as a 3 man team, and accomplish what a 20+ man team does in a fraction of the time.

Thank you soo much for taking your time to do the scanlation for us readers!! I'm just so glad that this got picked up again. Please keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot for making all of us capable of read this incredible story!! Incredible translation!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread