The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Cheers for the scanlation BobsBurgers team :) Its nice to see a cool story getting put up for us poor readers who cant translate things ourselves to be able to read for free - so thanks heaps :)

Also cheers to the original scanlation team who brought this story to us in the first place so we could all become attached to it :)

From a readers point of view - its nice to see things being brought up to date nice and quickly so we can enjoy the story again :)
I personally dont care what version of a story I read so long as its translated well and - for fun, depending on things - i'll read multiple versions of the same chapter to see what one i like best. Options are cool - free is cool - im thankful its available :)

To the people who all want to claim a side and cause drama - do us all a favour and go cool your heads by holding them underwater for 10 mins or something helpful like that - "we" (the readers on this site) don't care about your manufactured dramas - we just want to read - and lots of people will read a good translation of it no matter who puts it out - its not like anyone is trying to make a living off this and earn money by translating these things for us readers now is it? Why so serious? Going by your logic - you'd only want one group to make a thing and think that its copyrighted to that group to make it - so does that mean - say - only one car company should make cars - nope - people get a choice and they choose what they want to choose no matter what anyone else tells them to do usually.

Read what you want to by whoever puts it up and if you don't like it - don't read it - why bleat about things?
What is the ACTUAL damage being done to any other scanlation teams trying to work on a story if someone else decides to speed things up?
Seriously - how can someone claim to be offended when what they are doing is for free - this is all done for a hobby by people who just want a cool story and are willing to share it with the readers here - we should be thankful that its available at all in our chosen languages at all.

*meh* - anyway this will vanish into the comments history and no one will really see it - it will only go to show that people don't care about comments and they will continue to do what they want to anyway

have a great day peoples :)

I'm really looking forward to her LIFE SKILLS she learned from her mom. Her mom's right, you gotta be clever to survive from toxic and bad people, BUT still be good to the good ones.

Is now that I realized this says romance, I know Mc is barely older than Jeremy, but I really really hope nothing romantic happen between them, having a history of a young girl doing her best to be a good role model and a good mom for parentless children is a nice history on its own.

thank you so much for this release! thank you guys for your hard work! please take your time, prioritize your own needs

Chapter 10 was such a good chapter. Having Lucretia finally get what was coming for her is just perfect. And the kids defending their "fake mom" was adorable.

Oh woow thank you so so much for all your hard work, this story is just magnificent, i'm so happy to be reading it now haha

Thank you for the release! This has been really good so far and I’m really curious how her story will go. Hopefully there won’t be romance between female MC and the oldest child, it’ll be nice to see a relationship where they can count on one another without it being romanticized. Does anyone else know of any other webtoons that are as interesting as this? :D

Did all these people forget that the dude married her at 9??? Why would she care about his money and why do these kids not somehow understand she wasn't the one who wanted to marry him????

HUH I think I have another guess as to why Jeremy didn't want her to attend the wedding. Jeremy might already know her future wife's true facade, but he still went on with the marriage. Could it be he want to set free the stepmother sooner and he didn't want her to directly attend the wedding because he was going to do something disgraceful like divorcing the bride right after marrying or straight jilting the bride or... other thing. That's why he is quite adamant to not let her attend because it can cause her unnecessary unpleasantness.. it's just my hypothesis tho

Users who are viewing this thread