The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Is it possible that Jeremy's fiance scheme behind his back? Like maybe his fiance decided that on her own? Jeremy's fiance gave me a bad vibes like she's planning something bad and want to get rid of her future mother in-law? Either that or Jeremy really doesn't want her to attend the wedding.

THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I LOVE IT VERY MUUCHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Patiently waiting for the next update 🤒

Sem

Dex-chan lover
The art in this is so good!
I've rarely come across series where they can draw older people well. Suri and the kids are cute, but Lucretia looks amazing every time she pops up. Like an old Romantic Era painting.

It's not... that bad??
It still has that iron lady vibe most of this kind of manhwa have, but the lady is not as... cruel... as in those stories. I love how she cares not only about her children but also about the employees of her mansion. I think that love really helps tone down the cold disposition she shows sometimes.
Calling this a good manhwa is too soon, though.

Thank you for new chapter!!I really appreciate it, in the middle hectic school you spare your time to update the chapter. Good luck for your school life and have nice day❤

@Saphyre incase you didnt notice at all for some reason... its 1 person uploading while they have school and no

Dex-chan lover
Hm.... Is it just me... or there's something more on Jeremy that he's hiding something...

Him appearing out of nowhere as if he already know where Suri is.

Love it!!
Thank you so much for the hard work!

So excited for the new chapters!!

Can't waiittttt anymoreee

😶😶

Aggregator gang
Umu this is pretty stupid but i guess to each their own tastes.
I think it would had been better if this had no romance at all. Or at least go back in time before her husband died. That would had been the happiest ending and cool way to avoid all this drama...

But yeah the art is good. I think this was meant to be more like a suspenseful drama with a hint of mystery

Users who are viewing this thread