The Fantasie of a Stepmother

i feel like jeremy doesn’t like his wife maybe he just married her so he will be the head (or was convinced by his relatives to marry already and used him) but i cant imagine having a romance in this webtoon it would be wholesome if it only focuses on the family issues and mysteries. If there’s a romance tag it would be jeremy and her? since their age is close enough. or the guy on the right side of the cover? is he the knight? or new character after chapter 13?

— and this will be picked up by bucci gang soon after chapter 14 so im excited when they announced it!!

Contributor
@cyphergodtae

If there’s a romance tag it would be jeremy and her? since their age is close enough. or the guy on the right side of the cover? is he the knight? or new character after chapter 13?

Chapter 13 was actually the end of the first arc.
Chapter 14 will begin a new arc
and introduce new characters, and yeah, the black-hair guy is the romance interest here.

😍Damn, I cant help fall in love with the artists art style again. So detail and beautiful🤩. Thank you for translating

I don't read to many manga like this. It seems generic and I wanted to truly see her live her own life and not go back to the past but whatever. It's decent.

edit: I just noticed the time travel theme lmfao

this story is surprisingly funny and cute in many ways.
finally, there is a strong-willed MC lady. I'm bored and tired with all the lately PTSD/afraid girl that travel back time thing and what so on.

but I hope the romance doesn't turn out like that mother-son romance instead (jeremyxmother - I somehow can see the possibility here due to age gap). I do not very much enjoy it if it end up going toward that genre.

the children are really cute.

The story is great, and I love how the author and artist was able to balance out the serious and funny/cute scenes! I just think some panels/scenes are hard to follow, like there’s a lack of info.... like in chapter 14 wherein she bumps into a chubby noble (?) and its suddenly a scene showing the cardinal and his aide, with no trace of the noble around....

The story has potential to be great but there really are a lot of flaws that I can’t just ignore.
1) There is a terrible lack of information, whether it’s about some characters or scenes.
2) The timeline on the first and second chapter is a mess which can actually be solved if there is more information provided early on so that the readers can follow
3) There are a lot of flashback scenes inserted which sometimes you don’t notice that they’re actually flashback scenes, thus confusing
4) Some of the characters’ personality are a bit inconsistent
5) The story flow is a bit troublesome to follow, scene transitions are very important.

I really love the art and the kids are just adorable but it truly is such a waste if the story overall isn’t edited and arranged properly.

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoy this one. Although, sometimes its hard to tell the difference between flashbacks(first life) and the current. I mean I get a considerable amount of it.. However, just slightly sometimes I have to reread a page or two to understand what the heck just happened.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the whole backstory before the time travel reaaally wasn't explained well. What was the husband's wishes before he died? What did she do to get all those infamous nicknames? Why did all the kids hate her in the past, yet now love her, despite not much having changed yet??

It's still good overall but some things make no gdamn sense.

I am also curious about what happened in the other time line. Did the kids manage to survive? Did they feel any guilt? Lol. Hopefully all will be told in the future. This has so much potential.

@Shashimi i feel like they all died after their mother died thats why she was brought back to the past to change their tragic lives, she has so much enemies and was waiting for the time to kill her and her family

Honestly I don’t ship anyone with Shuli Cauz the kids will be sad :( so i think it would be better if she remarried after they grow up

there is such a serious backstory the art destroys it esp the eye widening reaction that are so not in character, first the scene was serious and upsetting then they’ll gonna put a chibi version of them with big eyes thus ruining the suspense like yes thats funny but i hope they use it in a proper time

Users who are viewing this thread