The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Ugh why is it always the church/religion that does something like this. Power is really makes people greedy.

Nora oh my why are you crying 😭

This is the first time I actually do not read manhwa for its romance traits but for actual longing for warmth of family. Yes, I haven't read the web novel, but I will in the future.

so the previous lord is like a pedo right. and he went and died to leave his underage wife to take care of his obnoxious children right. that about sums it up

Discovering this manhwa made me curious about how it ends and more information about the first timeline. I wasn't aware finding out all about it with leave me with a heavy heart lmao. The novel showed how absolutely brutal the first timeline was and how the characters are much happier in the second one. I feel really bad for the first timeline god

Nora didn't deserve this! I like how flawed his character is and how it's developing with the interactions with Shuli. He's not perfect but he has the potential to be a really good character in this story.

How could anyone not love Nora?..The most honest and adorable boy of all....I am disappointed in Duke Nürenberg 😐

Users who are viewing this thread