The Fantasie of a Stepmother

I love this manhwa uwu.

But in the court arc...

Can anyone like explain to me the details? So jeremy saw theo on top of shuli and accused him of attempting to *you know*... but it was swept under the rug?? I know it was an accident but we all know theo still has ulterior motives towards her. Like i get it, he's a prince but everyone knows he's not atleast trying to hide his feelings for shuli, and weird how he looks at her romantically when shuli looks like his mom (the previous empress)????!!!!! And jeremy just grabbed him, how is that assassination? And they're kids, not like jeremy brought a secret weapon with him... plus theo knew it was all a misunderstanding but he didn't do anything significant to help their case at all..

PS. I wanna marry nora, jeremy, and ali uwu 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@BearSenpai are both of them in romance related? bcoz i dont want to read this if there is romance between both of them

I just can’t get used to the art, it’s so beautiful. The artist is so good.
It empathizes the ambiance of the story by using the background not as background but by giving it a bigger role. Happy moments are not just said to be happy moments but the artist makes really sure it is. Just like some of the darker intense moments. It feels free and deep unlike most mangas where it just feels stiff making people only focus on the story. Sometimes a manga’s art can be interesting but after some time it’s feels not really special anymore. But here, the art keeps me invested. I scroll various times through the chapters just for that and it blows me away constantly.

It’s not just a story its also an amazing artpiece. I really look up to the artist.

I have read so many trash and so many great reincarnation stories but they don't come close to how refined, nuanced and well written this series is. It has so much heart and it's brain just as much. It can blend in the heavy moments with comedy so well, and the light moments with powerful contemplation. All the characters, even the most background of them all have such depth and dimensions to them. I am writing this just after the chapter where MC is giving a heartfelt talk while the panels are showing what each of the characters are currently doing and there I noticed a single panel of MC's main maid holding hands with a female knight who only appeared in a chapter long ago. I almost didn't notice. That sort of subtlety is amazing. This series is not just great, it is an epic.

This is the good shit I love this. Than you so much for translating this ❤ 💕 💓 💗 💖 💛 ❤ 💕 💓 💗 💖 💛 ❤ 💕 💓 💗 💖 💛 ❤ 💕 💓 💗 💖

Dex-chan lover
Idk why but this is average as balls maybe it's because it's not my cup of tea maybe it's because I'm not seeing something here that everyone else does but sadly this is not for me (last chapter read ch 19)

Is the court arc over yet? I'm getting anxious about the cliffhangers if it ain't finished yet ;-;

@zeever not sure if he is THE Ml or not though its kinda between the eldest son and nora so far. The crown prince might be the true villain based off how he has slowly been acting so far.

Earlier I suddenly remember this story since i realized i haven’t gotten any updates so far after 2-3 months...and after searching for the title it’s being updated regularly but i definitely bookmarked this arg anyways im up rereading it since this is a masterpiece 😭😭😭

I love this way too much. I wish I knew Korean so I could read the novel 😭😭😭
Can anyone give me recommendations based off of this? Please.....idk what to do anymore

aaah, finally caught up. I feel empty after catching up :3 I'll have to leave this for a while n let the chapters pile up again. I really love the story (though at times it really pierces your heart, the fam moments are really precious 🥺💖) thank you for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread