The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Fed-Kun's army
I am amazed at the depth of the story told here. It isn't just MC is OP and collects OP side characters. Rather it's actually a 16 year old girl raising 4 other children. The story never shys away from exploring this odd premise and all the consequences. I never thought "this made no sense" or "why XYZ character didn't just another thing" because there is so much thought put into characters. When MC does something clever and thoughtful, it does actually feel clever and thoughtful as opposed to contrived.

I do recommend sticking with the better translation such as BUCCI GROUP and no group in the later chapters. No offensive to the other groups but when you get to the court arc you really need good translation because the dialogue is carefully crafted here. At key points, they reveal a lot about a character and it's easy to miss things.

please tell me the recent chapter 57 is a wrong post. Because it's titled as Epilogue.

Edit: Or does it mean that it's the epilogue to the first part (first season) of the story? I hope so.

Also if anyone reads this comment and knows how to delete comments on mangadex, please tell me.

Group Leader
@Acornk the best you can do is just edit everything out and do
Code:
[s][/s]
the deletion feature was removed two years ago thanks to people deleting comments to make other people seem like they're spamming
and yeah pretty sure it's the epilogue to the first season since it's apparently still ongoing (the raws say it's epilogue "1")

OOH! This chapter is a little surprising. Political machinations aside our Shuli will overcome!

thank god its only the end to season 1, i thought it was the end of the entire webtoon because of the title

Ohh so thats why she said those words to schuli before she timejumped. I wonder if she will still hold those sentiments with the current timeline

So she purposely said those words in that one chapter about the past with hopes that Shuli will leave before the wedding. I wonder if she has something to do with Shuli's death in the previous timeline.

Okay, i was confused for a moment there. My heart jumped when I saw the "epilogue" uwu

So jeremy never hated shuli in the first place? They were distant, yes, but he never hated her. I'm glad. For now Im really eager to see more of jeremy, nora, and ali.

Dex-chan lover
'the end of thr fairy tale' as for the previous life? such a contrast of mood from 56 to 57 lol

adult jeremy tho (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Dude! She didnt even do anything to you! 🥺 She just wanted to protect the fam if it wasnt for her efforts you wouldnt be marrying jeremy 😑

The person who didn't see the title(Me).

*Oh must be a backstory, still excited for the ep. Because I like Marchen~

*Reads comments, oh interesting...*

Proceeds to write this comment:)

Don't hate on her too much, you need to understand her reasoning, and the possibility of change as you see how the siblings changed ;)

Users who are viewing this thread