The Fantasie of a Stepmother

It's really heartbreaking to see this master piece being translated by an inexperienced translator (the new one) I mean no offense, but I read ch57 and I didn't understand anything, it is a mess. I enjoyed the translation of the girl who retranslated chapters from ch46to 55. Though she is a beginner but her translations are the best so far, of course after BUCCI.

God, I would do anything for this to get a strong live action or animated adaptation. It's so cinematic, the colors & movement would translate so mf well. Tempted to do a fanimation myself hahah

Yo if anyone gives you shit for translating stuff SCREW THEM! They're getting free translations from your labor, they aren't taking initiative to translate stuff themselves, and yet they complain. Thank you for translating, I actually like your work so far and I hope to see more

Dear Translator, thank you for the quick updates and the translation. After reading your notes, please disregard the people who say stupid shit. Believe me when I say I rarely make these comments of appreciation until the end of a manga. It's the people who are ungrateful and unappreciative that tend to voice those thoughts. I like to believe there's a big following of appreciative people who rarely comment like me. Keep it up and thank you!

Wow. This flashback is really well done in revealing things if the past in an artful manner. I don’t know how, but this is really doing a great job of story building and continuously making it interesting and complex.

Thanks for the great scan!

Thanks for the upload, ignore the shitty brats they are the type to complain about having to pay for chapters on official comic apps.

I dont see anything wrong with the translation. What are the other people btchng about? If anything, you guys did us a great favor for your amazing work. Thank you so much to the translator and cleaners who worked on this ^^
May you have a good day!

I’m sorry if you read negative comments, a lot of people just enjoyed the chapter without mentioning it -including me 😭 So you’re doing great keep it up 😏✨ and thanks ! 😍

i am very grateful for your translations! thank you! you have fans! don't let the evil ones ruin what you like to do!

Thanks for the update!! I can't speak for others but I truly appreciate anyone, especially you, for taking your time out to do translation for us non Korean, Japanese, etc speaking peps. Reading webtoons and Mangas are my one escape and not being able to do that would be too sad, so thanks again.❤

Woaaaah this chapter had so much going on holy cow :,,,,) they were rly gonna call her Mom even in her previous life :,,,) I-

Users who are viewing this thread