The Fantasie of a Stepmother

Omg my heart hurts so much from the last 3 or 4 chapters
LIKE SHINA IS SO POOR PEOPLE KEEP MEDDLING HER IN THEIR PROBLEMS

Wow So much greatness as always!
Past life Jeremy and past life Nora were in love with Shuli? Well they just arrived too late to save her.
Both... That's pure drama (not complaining, I love it)
Anyway, I think I can relate to Ohara now, she's so frightened to face her own feelings, she appears to be quite the miserable character..

Why is it when I see the name of the Prince, bismark, I heard sabaton song with the same name in my head.... 😭 Goodness

But loving this mahwa 😍

This hurts so much, i want to go back to happier times.
It’s super interesting seeing what happened in her previous life, but the cruelty of her murder and the fact that she died feeling sad and abandoned when she was actually secretly loved and admired is really painful....

LITERALLY......I'M SO ANGRY,. I'M SO ANGRY!! WHY WOULD THE AUTHOR DO THIS!! IS THIS REALLY THE END?? IS THIS TRULY MY EPILOGUE?? IS THERE NO MORE AFTER THIS?

SO MANY TEARS. SO MUCH GRIEF. THE WHIPLASH BETWEEN THE END OF THEIR FIRST WINTER SHARED TOGETHER AND THE IMMEDIATE SUCCESSION OF SHULI'S DEVASTATING END...I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!

wait, is this really ending? please, can someone enlighten me? I stopped at chapter 56 because I wanted to pile up some chapters, but after I read a few comments, is this really the end? ;-;

What happened here? If they had such a loving relationship at the end of that 'winter trip', why did the past repeat again? Why were they not talking to each other?

Epilogue is her past life before reincarnation. Its what happened before she died and came back to life in the past. Its really sad but if you're like me who have followed this in a while u will get lost in the story but yeah its a lovely and sad read.

I read these chapters with angst. Endless angst. And then I get to the staff corner. And I laugh so hard at Prince of All Bald. 😂 thanks for the update
Also, to some people who are confused, the epilogue is the epilogue of the first season, not the series. They’re disclosing the ending of the first timeline.

Group Leader
summary is kind of shitty and sounds like a typical time travel, but the actual thing is a 100/10 masterpiece. especially the epilogue.

do you mind if i take a quick seven chapter flashback?

no? oh well here i go, hope you didn't want the story to develop in the next seven weeks

You only realize how important it is once you've lost it. Tsk2 but boi they so FINE and thanks for the laughs 😆

Users who are viewing this thread