The prologue makes you unsure & wonder, but the epilogue confirms it:
Shuli
deserves the WORLD!

Nothing more. Nothing less. 🤷🏽‍♀️

And all the adults and institutions that fudged up her life, in both lives:
Her husband. The emperor. The empress.
The in-laws. The nobles. The Church.
All of them, can go suck on a turd 🤬

Like, can we all deep the fact that she went through ALL that shizz and then when she had a glimpse of freedom, after feeling betrayed and thrown away... She's brutally murdered.

... Brutally.

All her life has been lived for others and even her death is?!! TF?!!

Lol, you know a manga/ webcomic/ Manhua is great when it makes you want to rage lol 🔥💯🔥

Fed-Kun's army
when will this nightmare end? everytime a new chapter is out my heart bleed a little .-.
"you should get that checked...."

omg omg omg omg i just had this theory, what if the last few chapters weren't showing about how it would be if she didnt go back into the past but rather this is a parallel world which is where she came from and time didnt turn back but she's actually in a whole different world rn..... ( i have no evidence to back this up tho so it might not be true lolz, was just a thought i had when i saw the last panel of the latest chapter )

BALD THEOBALD HAHA PLS IM DYING-- (also this whole epilogue episodes are *chefs kiss* Im so glad I followed this series ever since aksdjfaslkj the art is gorgeous, the storytelling, the flow and SHULI. Amazing job. Wish I could support the author and artist but I am just a broke student right now asdkfaskjfalksj THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS MASTERPIECE TRANSLATOR NIMS UWU ♥)

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope the author adds a second epilogue to show how different things have happened in comparison.

Not me just realizing...

Nora and Jeremy are only two years younger than Shuli so it’s actually not that weird....

My heart is crying for Jeremy and, most importantly, Nora. He loved her so much 😭

I screamed internally when I saw the new chapter😍

62 chapters in, and I love it.
I really want to learn how to build up such a good plot by the writer, and how the art shows it as it is.
Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread