The Fantasie of a Stepmother

@catanaition thank you! Im really dying to read this, ill wait until a month. I feel like I’ll cry from cliffhangers and curiosity especially w the recent turns of event (and how hot our babies became) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Orka’s art is divine

I have teared up while reading the chapters but honestly speaking I wouldn't mind simping over the cardinal's dead body

The epilogue chapters are confusing the hell out of me.
like did we revert back to reality or something? Was everything prior just a dream before death? Everyone in the epilogue chapters are acting like how they were the first time around.

I think this "epilogue" is what actually happened in the first storyline, shuli didnt know how much she was actually loved. Something definitely happened in the first storyline so time could rewind and shuli will have another chance (the story that we read).

So wait, everyone just automatically accepts the idea that she's dead? No one is under the impression that this whole thing was an elaborate ploy put together by Shuli and others to expose the Church's corruption, and ultimately free the kingdom and it's people from their murderous clutches?

The art has been one-upped in the epilouge chapters.
Ps. the epilouge happening now, is the epilouge to the story before our girl timetraveled :)

Ah, so we will learn what happened from the first timeline, and how the first timeline ended. We never knew what happened because the story moves on into Shuli's 2nd life.

Contributor
This one is actually really good and the art is georgeous.

What i like :
-It's regression story (go to the past), but unlike a lot of these story (like the boring reincarnated into a novel story), the main character Shuli is not op, and she dont know a lot about what happened in the future, because she was working 24/7 for her family.
It's extremely important because if you have a character who know everything in the future, then It's REALLY easy to let the main character become a Mary Sue who is perfect at everything and never fail, which is extremely boring most of time.

-Unlike lot of these story you actually SEE what happen after her death. The world dont stop because she's back in time, the timeline continue, and it's nice to see.

-No annoying character most of time. The male lead is great too, which dont happen a lot.
In a lot of these story, the romance with the ML is usually a huge turn-off, because of how boring it is, or the male lead being just a bad character.

Honestly one of the best for this type of story.
Will 100% buy it if it's released in paperbook in my country.

Last edited:
honestly i can see the male love interest -> shuli, but i still can't see shuli -> male love interest. there are a lot of scenes where shuli caused a lot of intense emotions to swell up in him, so you can really feel his love grow for her. but on the flip side shuli's feelings towards him are like... whoah when did his muscles become so big, wow he's always such a big help -> starts blushing. even the dead husband has more scenes where he evoked serious emotions in shuli than the ml

don't get me wrong i love the family, cheering for shuli and the creepy priest is awesome. just would have liked to see more shuli falling for ml scenes before they start signposting her attraction for him. i think it's always because shuli is acting like a mom or big sister to all the kids and never shows her vulnerable side to them (except one very brief moment to jeremy), and the ml is always maintaining that distance and helping her from afar that it doesn't really happen...

Is this dropped? The official version not available in my country. The only I can read it now is reading on other sites.

Users who are viewing this thread