The Far East Incident

Fed-Kun's army
Considering the furore over the Unit 731 reference in My Hero Academia, I'm surprised that this was approved for serialization. Hope its not a whitewashing of war crimes type of manga

@gr8g That's because MHA is popular overseas. The japanese really don't care about this stuff. From what I'm seeing in the first chapter, they're not trying to deny the war crimes. Hell, both MCs are siding with the Americans so

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting, they are actually hunting the remnants of them, there might be scientists still around for shooting too but probably for the wrong reason ordered by the higher ups (trying to sell info to some other nation) as the unit were pardoned by US.

@TroubleFait
Basically the name of an evil scientist character happened to be a reference to these Unit 731 experiments. Horikoshi and publisher claimed they weren't referencing anything, but it still pissed off the Chinese and the twitter mob so Horikoshi had to quickly rewrite it.

Again stupid noob protagonist . I don't understand why a protagonist like this can survive in battlefield or because he is protagonist😒 . Please, author, stop to create a stupid cheat protagonist with big mouth .

Dex-chan lover
I actually have no idea what this manga is about. I guess they're hunting down remnants of the experiments that they did. But what's up with the Variants? Why are they so difficult to die, except for headshots?

Double-page supporter
Sigh. Another series where the entire store revolves around a character with a lot of potential for development, conflict, and pathos, only for the author to chicken out and insert an incredibly boring different character as protag who will probably remain completely static for the rest of the story for the sake of being "relatable."

Not to mention the scan group using a nazi symbol as their logo lmao, did you forget to grow up after middle school?

Users who are viewing this thread