The Fate of the Returned Hero - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Hero and Handmade Accessories

"Im the strongest being on this planet, capable of unbelievable feats of strength and magic, but im broke and need some cash, what should i do?

Hmmm yes, cute accesories for the ladies seems like the job for me!"

??????????????????????????????

What a chapter, single protagonist and 7 girls (well, one of them is married)

Truly a harem manga

Double-page supporter
What you don't want to sell gold ingot from nowhere ? Please even chinese MC do it.

Dex-chan lover
... A little girl being sent into a Surgery Ward is never a good sign...

@Kamelpov Sure, go ahead, sell a unnumbered, unindexed bar of Gold.

Dex-chan lover
Common, he can literally teleport no? Just change your appearance and sell the gold piecemeal all over.

Either way, this feels like such a roundabout way to do this. This is magic. There literally is no legal precedent that has it in the law that it is illegal to manifest income via magic.

So his excuse about "not wanting to do anything illegal" is kind of pushing it.

Also, each of those works could likely go for thousands of dollars if they are made from genuine gold, silver and pearls/crystals... and he just hands them out for free, I dunno, I feel like that would stand out more the moment one of them goes to a jeweler to ask for its worth.

Hell, in fact, why isn't he just selling them to jewelers? They are more than willing to purchase those things so long as you don't seem shady.

Damn, I'm really loving this Manga. Shame it's a monthly adaptation...

@Elmithian i mean he could do all that but then he would be rich with no explanation as to how he earned all that which would cause him alot of problems. he is basically laundering money. for example with organized crime they launder money so they have a way to explain how they have money. lets say im in the mafia and i got 10 million dollars for something and the government thinks im unemployed id be in trouble if i just started buying stuff so to get around that you would open up a store or something and say that the money came from there. even if it mc isnt doing it illegally it would still cause him to get investigated and alot of other headaches he wouldnt want to deal with.

Dex-chan lover
what!!? this is supposed to be my trashy harem isekai read, not a wholesome and genuinely happy one!

Aggregator gang
I smell.... *sniff*
DEATH FLAG
I may be wrong tho

Users who are viewing this thread