The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
While I always appreciate the efforts of a scanlation I do think the other group was doing a fine (much better) job and it hasn't been that long since the last release.
I do hope the other group isn't discouraged, their work made this pretty good manga shine.

Fed-Kun's army
who cares about "snipping", we see all the time mangas getting dropped and stopped being updated for months because people think a scanlator is entitled to that title and don't want to touch it. competition is a good thing, and if that hurts you ego enough to stop translating because other people picked up the same manga, them so be it

Dex-chan lover
Eh the translation was fine, the chapter though was a mixed bag. Feels like a drama arc is coming up though, I know it's only ch5 but I assume this is one of those series that only gets to like ch30/vol3 (Not axed) so I'd like to see more progression over the next few chapters.

What's the point in sniping a TL when you don't even bother to proofread and mess up something as basic as keeping the character's name and title consistent? Did you even read what you wrote?

Just gonna wait for the real group to post their update.

Dex-chan lover
who cares about "snipping", we see all the time mangas getting dropped and stopped being updated for months because people think a scanlator is entitled to that title and don't want to touch it. competition is a good thing, and if that hurts you ego enough to stop translating because other people picked up the same manga, them so be it
If this were a competition, this scanlator would be obviously inferior to the other group in terms of quality. By their own admission, they did less than zero proofreading, and it shows. Although honestly it's such a mess that a lack of proofreading wouldn't explain it on its own. This looks like a result of relying on MTL with zero cleanup, not being fluent in English, or translating under the influence

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's literally been 25 days for a monthly manga.

Group Leader
prince is my guess but since he is using chinese scan genders can be confusing, hell chinese itself requires a substantial knowledge to translate properly
Not really actually seeing that they definitely used simplified chinese scans in which he and she is of a different word. Sure it's like seeing she and he where there's an extra s for the female pronoun.
Not to mention prince and princess have a whole word different. For at least someone that knows chinese and english should not make that simple mistake.

But yea I'm not really trying to defend or attack the sniper like how the others did, just saying how chinese or at least simplified chinese shouldn't have that much issue. Also to note, there's a good amount of MTL for chinese translation so there's a good chance the they translate off the MTL. Not that I bother to find the chinese translation to see.

Users who are viewing this thread