The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation but I'm really sorry there parts that were really hard to understand... Not sure if it's just because of the weird prince having weird texts or it's also due to the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello everyone, this chapter's scanlator here,
Some readers have reflected that this scan may be a "Snipe",
and after learning from your opinions, I do agree that this scan is indeed a "Snipe" and I genuinely apologize for the mistakes that I have made.

Here is a detailed explanation to the situation on a Reddit thread (TLDR below):

TLDR:
I got ahead of myself after reading the Chinese version
and went scanning with an oversight that there is an active scanning group for this manga,
And I asked for donation in an exchange for a faster scan

After learning opinions from the readers, I had come to a conclusion that it is indeed an irritating behavior to snipe and ask for a donation. As a token of apology, the donation link has been removed. However, I am still not sure what to do with the current scan.

Perhaps it is up to the community to decide what should happen next, and I am ready to make any changes to the current scan (and what to do with the donation) even if it means removing the entire scan. You can suggest by making a comment, and I will react accordingly.

Once again, I truly apologize for the chaos that I have caused to the scanning group, and to the community. Thank you for sharing your opinions on this situation, and I will make sure those mistakes will happen in the future.

Double-page supporter
This is the best isekai yuri that's come out and I'm here for it! Wish it uploaded more regularly T_T

Dex-chan lover
To the ones hating the prince, YOU FOOL. Don't you realize the prince will only make the yuri develop faster?

Fed-Kun's army
Not really actually seeing that they definitely used simplified chinese scans in which he and she is of a different word. Sure it's like seeing she and he where there's an extra s for the female pronoun.
Not to mention prince and princess have a whole word different. For at least someone that knows chinese and english should not make that simple mistake.

But yea I'm not really trying to defend or attack the sniper like how the others did, just saying how chinese or at least simplified chinese shouldn't have that much issue. Also to note, there's a good amount of MTL for chinese translation so there's a good chance the they translate off the MTL. Not that I bother to find the chinese translation to see.
Yes, the chinese word for princess and prince are different, I did messed up because I rushed the scan in one day and was probably high.
Hey but to be fair, I did redraw/cleaning all in one day, so please just tolerate a minor mistake like this one XD

btw, I fixed the words in the scan now, so now it says prince instead of princess

Fed-Kun's army
who cares about "snipping", we see all the time mangas getting dropped and stopped being updated for months because people think a scanlator is entitled to that title and don't want to touch it. competition is a good thing, and if that hurts you ego enough to stop translating because other people picked up the same manga, them so be it
Normally I don't care about "snipping" if and only if it's on par or better that the other ver. But while I haven't read both ver., just for the last page and few comments from others alone, this where I draw the line. The fact that the "sniper" didn't know any japanese and yet still asking donation (even if already removed), while deliver a sloppy inferior tl than the other group is kinda "astonishing".

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone, this chapter's scanlator here,
Some readers have reflected that this scan may be a "Snipe",
and after learning from your opinions, I do agree that this scan is indeed a "Snipe" and I genuinely apologize for the mistakes that I have made.

Here is a detailed explanation to the situation on a Reddit thread (TLDR below):

TLDR:
I got ahead of myself after reading the Chinese version
and went scanning with an oversight that there is an active scanning group for this manga,
And I asked for donation in an exchange for a faster scan

After learning opinions from the readers, I had come to a conclusion that it is indeed an irritating behavior to snipe and ask for a donation. As a token of apology, the donation link has been removed. However, I am still not sure what to do with the current scan.

Perhaps it is up to the community to decide what should happen next, and I am ready to make any changes to the current scan (and what to do with the donation) even if it means removing the entire scan. You can suggest by making a comment, and I will react accordingly.

Once again, I truly apologize for the chaos that I have caused to the scanning group, and to the community. Thank you for sharing your opinions on this situation, and I will make sure those mistakes will happen in the future.
I appreciate that you took the feedback so well! I think if you contact the group (Aritedrop / Arite) to explain that it was an honest mistake, they will probably understand, and you might be able to discuss with them if your version of the chapter should stay up.

Users who are viewing this thread