The Fifth Prince Exiled to the Frontier Survives with His [Luck] Skill - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember chapter 1 and it has only been 13 days.
Also, nice novel, can we get the manga now?

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I got a feeling that the sisters gonna be his woman....
No harem tag, but dud literally left the castle with 3 females, and had two that stayed behind demanding he write them often. If that's not the beginnings of a harem, I don't know what one is.

Dex-chan lover
No harem tag, but dud literally left the castle with 3 females and had two that stayed behind demanding he write them often. If that's not the beginnings of a harem, I don't know what one is.
I know he has three women, but does it count if two of them were assigned to him by his sisters and not due to his own efforts. The two women were assigned to be his bodyguard by the two sisters he was training magic. The two bodyguards could have been men and not women as they haven't shown any affection for the young prince. Their loyalty belongs to the two sisters and as an obligation to them they will protect the young prince.

The first girl is a familiar and is obligated to do his bidding. To me she is a mindless weapon who will do anything he commands so I wouldn't consider her as a part of his harem.

Dex-chan lover
I know he has three women, but does it count if two of them were assigned to him by his sisters and not due to his own efforts. The two women were assigned to be his bodyguard by the two sisters he was training magic. The two bodyguards could have been men and not women as they haven't shown any affection for the young prince. Their loyalty belongs to the two sisters and as an obligation to them they will protect the young prince.

The first girl is a familiar and is obligated to do his bidding. To me she is a mindless weapon who will do anything he commands so I wouldn't consider her as a part of his harem.
TBH it feels like you're overthinking the trope. Especially since we are only two chapters deep and none of the females have said more then a few lines.

As for the bodyguards, if they were men, it would be a non-issue. But as they are not only women, but also scantily clad, with nicely exaggerated figures, it really calls into question the author's motivation for their inclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Utterly, pointlessly, boringly, unambitiously generic.

2 chapters in and this has absolutely nothing going for it. The art is mid at best. The plot is cookie cutter and yet still fails to even aspire to being mediocre because it is nothing more than the standard patchwork of tropes. The characters seem breathtakingly generic... I am at a total loss as to what the value in this story is, if any, besides being yet another bland vanilla "kicked out but actually OP" story with isekai underpinnings to add onto the pile for the beaten down/bullied audience that unironically loves this sort of thing as escapism.

Normally I'm at least a little patient with these sorts of series if they can give me something to justify having a chance to prove their worth, but there is nothing here to offer that hope. It's actually a tiny bit impressive because normally you have to work really hard to make something so completely and totally unremarkable in every single way. Most authors manage to find a hook by accident, even if that hook is "this is a total trainwreck and I have to see how it turns out."

They say the worst thing is not to hate something, but to be indifferent to it. And that's what we have here.

Dex-chan lover
"That's right, they are the wives of my brother. My brothers, which I refer as prince no.1 and prince no.2"

I think this one has a decent MC and a decent pace, guess I'll continue reading this one. Isekais have a half chapter drop rate for me, this seem more decent as opposed to others because of a decent MC and a non-overpowered ability(for now). I just hope it doesn't go the route where he becomes Physically overpowered or everyone becomes stupid just so he looks smarter like 99% of the isekais.

Let OP remain weak combat-wise, let the others shine. Not all MCs need to be combat gods.

Dex-chan lover
The art, if only the art is better (im refering to the lack of background) i can enjoy this more.

Dex-chan lover
Utterly, pointlessly, boringly, unambitiously generic.

2 chapters in and this has absolutely nothing going for it. The art is mid at best. The plot is cookie cutter and yet still fails to even aspire to being mediocre because it is nothing more than the standard patchwork of tropes. The characters seem breathtakingly generic... I am at a total loss as to what the value in this story is, if any, besides being yet another bland vanilla "kicked out but actually OP" story with isekai underpinnings to add onto the pile for the beaten down/bullied audience that unironically loves this sort of thing as escapism.

Normally I'm at least a little patient with these sorts of series if they can give me something to justify having a chance to prove their worth, but there is nothing here to offer that hope. It's actually a tiny bit impressive because normally you have to work really hard to make something so completely and totally unremarkable in every single way. Most authors manage to find a hook by accident, even if that hook is "this is a total trainwreck and I have to see how it turns out."

They say the worst thing is not to hate something, but to be indifferent to it. And that's what we have here.
its really a talent to be so unapologeticlly unoriginal, uncreative, and untalented. I'm very impressed by this authors new found skill of being terrible and at the fact this is even seemingly getting published. Also that some how the Artist seens to be equally as uncreative and untalented and I really cant tell if thats a result of having to be near the author or if they were like that at the start. might be some kind of disease.

Contributor
This translation... how turned the fifth prince now holder of a duke title into a commoner... normally I would check the raws to get the real picture but too tired for it.

I should go to sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread