The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Baldness is a curse! Spare my poor eyes please!

Thank you Bored Corona Kids!!!

Bahahahaha thank you so much for the bald head edits! Those made my night and her face with the calculations at the end 🤣 y'all are great

i love the backstory and all and 😍😍but i'm pretty anxious about their son's marriage😣

when the count said he is waiting for her to be an adult, he sounded like a pedophile lol thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I really like Caron

Too bad he’s gonna
die according to spoilers ;-;

I was super looking forward to how the story would progress since it looks so promising but
I'm so sad how it ends up with the duke's family losing their title and moving to a foreign country to start over and how ercella's entire family gets wiped out in the politics.

damn it. the spoilers are depressing. i'd rather having the usual cliche happy ever after ending 😭

PETITION FOR BORED CORONA SCANLATION TO STOP MAKING BALD EDIT😂😂😂(actually i love it)

first the prince in aideen, now caron and the duke LOL😂😂😂

anyways, thank you so much for your hardwork😍 and the baldness edit too ofc😏🤣

PEOPLE JUST DONT STOP SPOILING HUH? ITS NOT EVEN MY FAULT FOR CLICKING, ITS JUST TOO TEMPTING TO SEE THAT ORANGE BUTTON AND NOT TO CLICK

the spoilers..............................................💀

imma just put this on hold then 🤪

p.s. thank you translators!

urgh, i really love spoilersss, haha. So I always scroll comments to find that orange button. Damn, but why the spoilers of this story so — :")

Thank you for this chapter 💚💚

Users who are viewing this thread